X factor

Shaun1982

Im out with the lads for a few cheeky xmas beers !

I would be forced to watch it if I was in and will prob watch tommorrow...

I don't mind if Olly wins but I reckon it will be that ponce Joe, im sorry if I offend anyone but I cant stand his warbling voice, drives me up the wall, I find him so cheesey and naff - everyone else loves him tho... dont get it :shrug:

Stacey was ok at first but when she talks I just wanna throw the remote through the tv - nice singing voice tho, I reckon it will be between her and Joe :bang:

:yuck:

for once i don't really care who wins as i don't think there was anyone special this year. I agree about stacey though, her voice makes me wanna smash the TV in..............

I'll still watch it though as i'm an addict! In fact im watching now! :lol:

I don't mind if Olly wins but I reckon it will be that ponce Joe, im sorry if I offend anyone but I cant stand his warbling voice, drives me up the wall, I find him so cheesey and naff - everyone else loves him tho... dont get it :shrug:

Stacey was ok at first but when she talks I just wanna throw the remote through the tv - nice singing voice tho, I reckon it will be between her and Joe :bang:

:yuck:

I cant agree more with the Joe part :lol: im in stitches when Stacey talks, i still remember Robbie Williams comment about her weeks ago " i think every household should have one" :clap:

I'm still a Jamie Affro fan.... :band:

But very pleased to see Olly through and Ricky Whittle through too!!

Even more pleased that I can record both of them and watch what I want. Robbie Williams' performance started off as a bit car crash...