Scorpion Exhaust fitted by CS - good times

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi all

After hearing uk exhausts at the Yorkshire meets it upset me greatly.... My import Zed delivered no noise at all so the decision was made to abort the idea of new seats and buy a zorst... so a K2 it was :thumbs:

Well it was a K2 untill I was let down my Japspeed, then after a recommendation from MartinMac I was saved by Mitz 'CS'.... the Scorpion was recommended and thats what I got....

I have to say Mitz and Andy his mechanic are both top guys, the zorst was fitted in no time at all and I was made very welcome and I got two cuppas.... Now I know Mitz and what he does I will be using him for all my servicing, modifications etc in the future and highly recommend the Cougar Store to any one reading this...

As for the exhaust..... I knew what I wanted and it wasnt something too 'in your face' but something more subtle, the Scorpion is exactly right for me.... there is very little cab noise but there is a lovely sound at around 3.5k..... Ive also noticed an improvement in performance too and the price was great.

I tried taking a vid earlier but its too dark at the mo so ive attached one from youtube which is exactly the same as mine

Cheers guys :thumbs: