Nissan 350z GT 2008 (58) **SOLD**

get12

Hi all,

Time to move on (Audi S3 Sportback) :-)

Been offered a reasonable trade-in price but know I can get better selling private.

Im sure you all know the spec of the car so I will run through the basics. The car is a GT spec package with Birdview (OEM) Satnav, OEM Bluetooth telephony, cruise control, up-graded Bose stereo speakers, black leather seats etc etc. The car has done 12100 miles since the registered date of December 2008. Serviced on it's 9000 miles. Additionally, the car has been professionally fitted with ipod connection (charges up ipod at same time depending on what ipod you are using). The car has also been fitted with Volks Rays CE28N 19X10.5 +22 5-114.3 (9.5 fronts) Formula Silver Limited Edition one piece forged alloy wheels with Falken tires as boots back in August 2008 so there is 6mm of tread left on each corner. Needless to say, the wheels cost £££££'s shipped in from America, but the Z looks amazing for them I think you would agree:-). OEM Rays have been sold on as one of them was damaged due to me hitting the kerb hard and denting them - I have just last week had the geometry/camber checked and all is well (carried out by Nissan dealer - paperwork can be provided). The rears have a small amount of kerbing on them :angry: but nothing serious and can easily be polished out. There are some minor scuff marks on front spoiler - price lowered to take into account of defects.

I am looking for a quick sale - but quick does not mean chancers putting in chancer offers - end of the day I will be happy with the trade in figure if the car does not sell:-)

Come and have a look at the car (Wokingham - Berkshire) and make me a (reasonable) offer:-). Similiar spec cars (without sat nav) are selling on Nissan site for 23k, I am looking for £19795 (forum member offer):-)

Below are some pics taken late August - I have not had a chance to take more recent ones as the weather has been so crap but I will endeavour to take some more photos over next day for interested parties.

I will also throw in a bike rack:-)

Graham

...Full advert now viewable on Pistonheads with up-to-date photos:-)

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1393593.htm

I have been given a good trade in price but figured I could get more on a private sale.

I would take that sentence out........if I read that I would start any offer really low and try to get the car for as close to the trade in price as possibe.... :)

...Full advert now viewable on Pistonheads with up-to-date photos:-)

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1393593.htm

I have been given a good trade in price but figured I could get more on a private sale.

I would take that sentence out........if I read that I would start any offer really low and try to get the car for as close to the trade in price as possibe.... :)

Cheers Sarnie

Ok. Looks like the Volks wheels are a show-stopper for Joe Public in selling the z so looks like I will be downgrading car to factory fitted Rays :lol: If I was to get the scuffs polished out - anybody interested - Im thinking in the region of £1500 - remember - 4 months old with 6mm of tread on each boot?

i love those wheels,

is that £1500 with a swap for the other persons rays, or if it incldes the rays will it be less?

....interesting you should mention that - thanks for opening my eyes to another way of working this :) as I dont have a set of Rays and I have already had an enquiry on my car but he is not interested in the Volks :bang: I would be interested in doing a swap (not a straight swap obviously :p ) but a deal could be brokered im sure. Anybody out there interested - they are one piece forged alloy rather than 2 piece steel / alloy split rims so as long as you wax them regularly I dont see why you cant use them all year long - I have had them for 4 months in this crap weather and they are still as good as new :D ?

Car is being traded in next week so looking for a quick turn-around on this gals and guys :)

ahhhhhhh stop tempting me with those wheels :doh: i have 4 rays with new vredestein ultracs sessantas all round, tyres only done about 600 miles. what kind of exhange where you looking at?

rays plus how much cash?

lemme have a think about it............i'll pm you ;)

ahhhhhhh stop tempting me with those wheels :doh: i have 4 rays with new vredestein ultracs sessantas all round, tyres only done about 600 miles. what kind of exhange where you looking at?

rays plus how much cash?

...oh...what nick are the Rays in?