Wanted: Plenum Spacer Plastic Bits

nurrish

I got a plenum spacer on its own without the fitting kit....i can sort the bolts out no probs but wondering if any one has any suggestions of the plastic bits that go in the middle underneath the plenum....dont want to pull a husky ;)

:lol::lol: a good plan!

AM I right in saying they just act as spacers for the bolts. try Nylon or nylatron round bar. I know for a fact that nylatron has Resistance to Deformation at High Temperatures. Prob best to strat there.

sorry but we just had a great laugh in the office about NYLATRON :evil:

We know not his name... all we know... he is NYLATRON

robot_by_superpie.jpg

AM I right in saying they just act as spacers for the bolts. try Nylon or nylatron round bar. I know for a fact that nylatron has Resistance to Deformation at High Temperatures. Prob best to strat there.

sorry but we just had a great laugh in the office about NYLATRON :evil:

We know not his name... all we know... he is NYLATRON

robot_by_superpie.jpg

far too much time on your hands Husky!!!!!!! :lol:

Will you need to know what thickness spacers/washers you will need. They are only plastic spacers aren't they at the end of the day to stop it from pulling itself down in the middle and doing a Husky. Could always whip my plenum off and see if we can find anything with the same depth and thread.

Not sure what else to suggest unless you can get your hands on some spare spacers.

Will you need to know what thickness spacers/washers you will need. They are only plastic spacers aren't they at the end of the day to stop it from pulling itself down in the middle and doing a Husky. Could always whip my plenum off and see if we can find anything with the same depth and thread.

Not sure what else to suggest unless you can get your hands on some spare spacers.

Thats right just need to know of the depth....alex had a spare plenum spacer laying around i will send him a pm

Thats right just need to know of the depth....alex had a spare plenum spacer laying around i will send him a pm

Just need to make sure they are all the same. I can't remmeber off the top of my head whether there are two different sizes for the front and back. I know the bolts are but not sure about the spacers!!