White 350z!

lee27150

I finally have her, :yahoo: my imported pearl essence white 350z is gleaming on my drive now fitted with a tracker and toad alarm. She reg'd on the l8 2002 plate with 27000 on the clock, and it drives like new! alloys r in mint condition but running on 17".

I cant fault the car at all!

Many thanks 2 Ben Linney at GT-CULTURE.

PS. Pics comin soon... when it's properly cleaned! :teeth:

Lee.

Cheers all, roughly how many white 350z r there in the uk?

Not long fitted a HKS racing suction kit as well, sound sweet! B)

Pics r gonna take a little longer as i'm tryin to get my alarm sorted. There's some strange jap set up on the old alarm in that it also powers the electric mirrors, multi plex wiring apparently. The mirrors also tilt down when i put it in reverse. Is that normal? cause it's a nice little feature! :)

Lee

Cheers all, roughly how many white 350z r there in the uk?

Not long fitted a HKS racing suction kit as well, sound sweet! B)

Pics r gonna take a little longer as i'm tryin to get my alarm sorted. There's some strange jap set up on the old alarm in that it also powers the electric mirrors, multi plex wiring apparently. The mirrors also tilt down when i put it in reverse. Is that normal? cause it's a nice little feature! :)

Lee

Yes mine has this feature to, They fold in with alarm/ locking, and dip down automatically when reverse is selected.There is an overide button on right hand side lower dash :thumbs: Yours the same??

Lee

Yes mine has this feature to, They fold in with alarm/ locking, and dip down automatically when reverse is selected.There is an overide button on right hand side lower dash :thumbs: Yours the same??

Yep i found that button by mistake, kinda hit it with my knee an it took me ages to figure out what i'd done :blush:

Lee

Yep i found that button by mistake, kinda hit it with my knee an it took me ages to figure out what i'd done :blush:

has yours also got what looks like a jack plug socket adjacent to this button?? thats one thing I cant seem to figure out what its for?? ( well not with out ripping the dash apart and tracing the wires back :scare: )

lomoto

No not that i've noticed that. I have however got a LED flick switch which illuminates when the lights r on but i've not got a clue what that does!

How did you sort out ur radio?did you buy an expander, or did you just get a uk version?

lomoto

No not that i've noticed that. I have however got a LED flick switch which illuminates when the lights r on but i've not got a clue what that does!

How did you sort out ur radio?did you buy an expander, or did you just get a uk version?

I tried 3 band expanders ,not one worked so I just bought a Sony head unit .. :thumbs: and used existing speakers seems OK to me , but I'm not a ICE buff by any standards :teeth:

not got the LED flick switch :) I will have to try and find out what this jack plug is for, going to drive me mad now, only reminded me when you mentioned the mirror feature :headhurt:

Just thought I have got a LED flick switch :headhurt::blush:

its the FOG LIGHT SWITCH :p