A nice red one in Greenock

jim

Parked up outside a bungalow in Inverkip Road all week. Has a nice set of wheels and a Nismo spoiler. :thumbs:

:worthless: You've had all week ;)

Very good Sarnie. :lol:

I was working in Greenock this week and passed it every morning while it was still dark!

• 2 weeks later...
Parked up outside a bungalow in Inverkip Road all week. Has a nice set of wheels and a Nismo spoiler. :thumbs:

Yeh it's mine, don't use it much during the week as I work quite some distance away and use the bus that the work supply, (try to keep my carbon footprint down) :blush: Use it most weekends though

Yeh it's mine, don't use it much during the week as I work quite some distance away and use the bus that the work supply, (try to keep my carbon footprint down) :blush: Use it most weekends though

I do much the same, Andy. I was sharing a hire car with colleagues from work when I spotted yours. The Z was safely tucked up in the garage at home. :thumbs:

I really like the Z in red, and my colleagues all commented on it as we passed!

Andy, is your zed a MY07? E.g does it have the bonnet bulge?

No bonnet bulge as it was registered March 07

No bonnet bulge as it was registered March 07

PM me when you want to sell it :)