Has 350Z got LSD and import key query

km002916

Hi all,

Fairly new to the 350Z frame so please forgive my lack of knowledge. :blush:

I have an imported 52 plate 350Z but I'm not sure if its got limited slipp diff as standard, I want to change the diff oil but my mate whos a mechanic checked his systme and it says the 350Z doesnt have LSD but I thought it would.

Also I've tried to get a replacement key and Nissan quoted me £120 odd with £50 to program it in which I thought was okay, however the key they got sent through didnt have alarm fob bit to it and the correct part/key is now coming in at over £300 plus programming, anyone know of any options other than just keeping the 1 key and praying we dont loose it?

went to Nissan today and they said they could code a key I sourced okay but it has to have never been coded into a car previously, sounds weird as theres a good few on sell on ebay as preowned, is this people just chancing their arm?

im not sure if you can code a used key in but yes iy could be people just trying to flog them anyway.

people do that with the megane keys that cant be programmed in.