Got my Rays replaced by Nissan

introspect

Went to Westway Nissan Stockport a few months ago to make a warranty claim for two alloys which had the dreaded bubbling (only very small amount but it was there). Took a longer than I expected and had to chase them up a few times (so nothing unusual there) but I ended up getting all 4 alloys replaced! :D

I have noticed that they don't have the blue dots on them so I assume they must be refurbs. This doesn't really bother me as two of the wheels they replaced didn't have any corrosion and I had kerbed them a bit, so can't really complain.

Overall a bit of a result!

i got 4 brand new rays off west way a couple of months ago. Put some rim wax on as soon as i got them and give them a good clean every week to keep them free from brake dust and salt. The bloody things will still bubble anyways i can imagine

I have bubbling too. I'm not overly worried. My old car had bubbling wheels for the almost 3 years I owned it. It did get worse, but not by any significant amount.

If and when it gets to a point the wheels look awful it's a £200 refurb job.

Unless of course Nissan finish wheels as well as Lexus do... :scare: