Buying Wheels Internationally

geoff-r

I'm just trying to do a bit of research before I take the plunge but I'm trying to get peoples reviews of websites/companies that sell wheels internationally. I say internationally because they can usually be cheaper, but then I may stand corrected on this? I'm specifically looking into a set of Rays, most likely 19" TE37's as I'm a sucker for TE's after owning a set on my Honda before buying my 350.

Yup, agree with the others. Adam@Z1auto or Envy will sort you out. Watch out for the lead times on them, they can vary quite a lot. Adam has a canny knack for getting hold of very sort after and rare rims. Give them both a PM and they will quote the costs, no hidden charges. Should be noted Adam will always quote the exact value of the item on the Customs slip so that if anything happens, the insurance will pay out the full amount, unlike a lot of US places which quote it low to save on tax, but then wont pay out if anything happens in transit.

For reference, I had a set of Bride seat rails delivered from Adam to my desk at work in under 5 days :thumbs: