No "pig in the poke" this time.

ripthejacker

Hey again guys. First off let me thank you guys that noticed faults with the pervious 350 as when I went through to check it out it was clear it was in an accident with the rear bumper plus those black strips on the seats.

I am just back from Newcastle an put a deposit down on a great example. Its the Orange with Alezan leather (as pic shows) and only done 23,000 miles and is a 53 plate. It was purchased when new and has full service history from the same Nissan dealership and so they know the guy well and were pretty reassuring that he was a good car enthusiast and maintained his car well. He is the only owner and traded it in for a new yellow 370z.

I only found out after words that a service and valet was to be carried out, as I thought it was already done due to the condition it was in!

Would like to give a good word to Benfield Motors Nissan - As they were very courteous and gave a good price and include a good service in that the 12 month warranty can be done up in Scotland where im located and they will sort out payments with the "local" garage I would use in any mechanical failure; came down on finance price on which was already a good deal at the price of this Nissan 350z.

Here is the pics (sorry phone camera);

112209_152127.jpg

112209_152155.jpg

112209_152303.jpg

112209_152141.jpg

112209_152320.jpg

112209_152235.jpg

112209_152250.jpg

RIJ

Thanks guys. Well, waiting for the private reg to be put on which they said can take 10-14 days but sometimes sooner. So no longer than a few weeks, cant wait to get it, forgot how good they sound and drive....but after seeing her today im over the moon.

And thanks again for the input and observation guys, as I would have a problematic car and missed on this beauty!

Excellent find! Where did you search for such car? (Autotrader? Pistonhead?)

Did you negotiate money off the car if you dont me mind me asking?

I came across this on compucars.co.uk, and yes managed to knock off around £400 pounds and got a good trade in price of my current vehicle.

Thanks for the comments guys, hope to come to any meets that are on soon as I take collection on her.