My work place are going to far now..

ade2009

This year the place I work decided to bring in a security measure where they say"you have to have a sticker in your windscreen with the companies name on it"

Since getting my Zed, they are trying to enforce this on me even more..

Well its only a factory making food, i don't work for Mi5 or anything..

Does anyne agree that its wrong to be told to have the companies name stuck in the windscreen of my Zed?

Fair enough I will keep it in my pocket and show it if asked, but I refuse for my Zed to be a rolling advert..

I'm a being unresonable or do you agree??

my work has a red or yellow square in the window with my payroll number in it, i would tell them to stuff it up thier arse. alternatively you could only put it up when in work premesis which would be acceptable i suppose

Yes I may just chuck it on the dash when I drive in..

The only thing I am aware of the you have to have in your windscreen is a valid tax disc..

my work has a red or yellow square in the window with my payroll number in it, i would tell them to stuff it up thier arse. alternatively you could only put it up when in work premesis which would be acceptable i suppose

Yes I may just chuck it on the dash when I drive in..

The only thing I am aware of the you have to have in your windscreen is a valid tax disc..

i would assume on thier premesis, their rules. but they have to be reasonable if you have a valid point i suppose, say its obscuring your view ;)

alternatively you could only put it up when in work premesis which would be acceptable i suppose

Thats what I used to do when I worked for DWP. Just pop it in the window and everyone is happy ;)

For my last job, I was on client site so much, when I visited my so called "base office", I didnt bother with my pass as if I parked as a visitor I got a space right outside the front of the office and the spaces were bigger :lol:

i have a door hanger style card with my reg on for my carpark and it hangs on the rear view mirror. i can put it up and take it down of my own free while. but its visible when it needs to be. why not make your own version up and stick your company sticker on that. then you can put it up and take it down to your hearts content.

how bigs the sticker ?

seems like its prety common for some kind of permit , my last place we had little thing with your reg and extension on it so most just bunged down by the tax disc.

unless we are talking big ole signage then just bung down there out the way .

I remember working at a place in brimsdown and the security pass on the car was a small blue circle with a white triangle. I stuck it behind the rear view mirror and that wasa fine but I think your company is being a little over the top asking you to advertise for them for free.

This year the place I work decided to bring in a security measure where they say"you have to have a sticker in your windscreen with the companies name on it"

Since getting my Zed, they are trying to enforce this on me even more..

Well its only a factory making food, i don't work for Mi5 or anything..

Does anyne agree that its wrong to be told to have the companies name stuck in the windscreen of my Zed?

Fair enough I will keep it in my pocket and show it if asked, but I refuse for my Zed to be a rolling advert..

Is this also not openly saying to potential thieves, oh this is where my car is parked during the day. Unless of course your carpark at work is secure.