My Mitsubushi sapporo GSR lowrider 1979

sketch

i can give more details if people want but im sure all most of you really wanna see are the pics, well here they are:

P1050641.jpg

P1050642.jpg

21ffaf41.jpg

DSCF1042.jpg

DSCF4186.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

carspics182.jpg

stu.jpg

P1050486.jpg

P1050487.jpg

P1050488.jpg

P1050861.jpg

P1050859.jpg

the exhaust a had done but soo changed it lol

P1050873.jpg

P1050870.jpg

P1050866.jpg

P1050869.jpg

its got loads of thread on retro rides, japenese nostalgic, gets alot of attension from the dub mags and sites too, pimp hey

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.c ... 074&page=1

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.c ... 130&page=2

1979 Mitsubishi Sapporo GSR

This car has been fully rebuilt to a very high standard, most of the work done by the previous owner of 13 years, the car is very well known in the Retro Car scene as is its previous owner Stuart Izzard, I personally have owned the car for about 8 months and need to sell the car for financial reasons…

The car has just been MOT’d for 12 months and was taxed this month for 6 months, The car has been very well looked after and every detail has been well documented on the retro-rides.org website.

The engine has recently had a full rebuilt and has covered approximately 7000 miles since faultlessly, Car comes with a huge folder full of receipts for everything.

The car is fitted with WORK Xcel wheels 14x7.5 which are very rare and in mint condition wrapped in Yokohama Tyres . The car has also been fitted with air ride, you can manually adjust the front and rear suspension separately, The front lights are tinted with film which can easily be removed if not to new owners taste, I’m also willing to relocate the exhaust back to the stock position if required

Details can be found here

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.c ... 074&page=1

And here

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.c ... 130&page=2

The car has recently been fitted with a cat 1 alarm and immobiliser with certificate and spare fobs and keys

As you can see from the pictures the car is of a very high standard. Its has been featured in 4 different magazines and is regularly pictured in retro cars magazine.

The car has No rust and is mechanically perfect, the engine has just been serviced with new oil, plugs and air filter, I also had the carbs re-set up so its running 100% perfectly as always and giving approx 30 miles to the gallon on a long run, the car is used as a daily drive by myself and I’ve loved every minute of it.

The car will also come with a front spoiler that I have had custom made it really suits the era of the car, really does look smart, just got to get it painted and fitted.

Mitsubishi Sapporo’s are getting very rare and had to come by nowadays as many have simply rotted away, as far as I’m aware this is the best Mitsubishi Sapporo in the country, you only have to type in Sapporo GSR on goggle and nay picture of this car pop up, its had a few sets of wheels fitted thought out the years but it’s the same car

There’s so much I could say about the car Id be here all-day, if you have any questions ill do my best to answer them or find out for you.

I'm looking for £SOLD ovno for this car its well worth it if not more

Here’s a few pics, hundreds more available online and on one of the many websites the car has been features on, like retro-rides, Japanese nostalgic, Retro cars…