F.A.O RS Tuning

lilsheepshagga_turbo

so basically your making excuses for bad customer service? granted 1-2 weeks on a pm but 2 near 3 months is beyond a joke?? also consider the fact the pm has been read so essentially they are being a bit lazy by not replying. if your not going to answer pms then why bother coming on to a forum? advertise in your local yellow pages then.

ps this wasnt just a one car remap. i was offering 3 cars to them and whatever way to u look at it thats a kanny bit of £££ their way.

I'm not excusing anyone in any way.

I'm just saying that if I had 3 cars that needed work doing then I would much prefer to call a company or at the very least emailing them directly, expecially after waiting for weeks or even months for a reply? You cannot expect all companies to keep up with all the forums they may be on and keeping track of all PM's, they simply do not work that way.

Again I am not commented upon the service you have received or the service levels of this particular company - just my 2 pennies worth on how to contact a company :teeth:

I'm not excusing anyone in any way.

I'm just saying that if I had 3 cars that needed work doing then I would much prefer to call a company or at the very least emailing them directly, expecially after waiting for weeks or even months for a reply? You cannot expect all companies to keep up with all the forums they may be on and keeping track of all PM's, they simply do not work that way.

Again I am not commented upon the service you have received or the service levels of this particular company - just my 2 pennies worth on how to contact a company :teeth:

Couldn't agree more.