GTR repair bills reach all-time high!

Lincolnbaggie

Sounds like another Stealer nightmare scenario. It seems, from reading all the posts, that a lot of issues have been sorted out though. One of the guys just had a service for £200, or did I mis-read and miss an extra zero? As for the launch control, wasn't that removed after the problems in the USA? I think it would be interesting to see what the conclusion of this is once he has had the copy of the bill. Probably end up being £3k for parts & £8k for labour :lol:

Well just sat and read through it all...WOW i am seriosly considering buying a GTR next year and have to say i think ill do a bit more research now, i would be at my limit budget wise to beable to afford to buy and run one of these, so repair bill and insurance costs down the line would be a killer :scare:

hopefully the boys over at the GTROC will make some headway and get to the bottom of it :teeth:

Paul

Well just sat and read through it all...WOW i am seriosly considering buying a GTR next year and have to say i think ill do a bit more research now, i would be at my limit budget wise to beable to afford to buy and run one of these, so repair bill and insurance costs down the line would be a killer :scare:

hopefully the boys over at the GTROC will make some headway and get to the bottom of it :teeth:

Paul

best to get an r34 11,310 made so quite a rare car ,midnight purple only 300 made,rb26 were the real skyline's,soon the new gtr will be a common sight on the road's.

Paul

best to get an r34 11,310 made so quite a rare car ,midnight purple only 300 made,rb26 were the real skyline's,soon the new gtr will be a common sight on the road's.

did always like the R34 but when it comes down to it the missus has a say and she doesnt like the older shape ...

i really like the newer R35 and just hope that they can sort something out with this current dilema

I had this down as a lottery win purchase, You can keep the Lambo's and Fezza's, but this thread would put me off no matter how much money I'd got. Had this vision of a working mans Super-car. (Obviously not)

If I owned 1 I'd be taking it back and if I held a contract for the delivery of 1 I'd cancel. That pricing is beyond stupidity, But if the owner pay it. :thumbdown:

Hopefully someone will come up with a workaround soon, But the stealers will then probably void your warranty. (cynical I know, but sadly realistic too).