2 zeds on maryhill road, glasgow

350zStephen

Oddly enough, I dont live in motherwell... But thats where me mates garage is, in Carfin (the place to go for tyres (Avons), just tell im Jixa sent you), I'm there Saturday mornings, the coffee machine is always on, pop in some time...

P.S. You will no doubt have seen the black GTR that skulks about Motherwell, nice...

Very true G18FAN, I always make sure my doors are locked when i'm driving out and about in M/Well.

Where abouts do you work? I can't say i've seen your car about.

Whats the name of your mates garage? I'll pop by when I need a new set on the back.

If it is the same GTR i'm thinking of, a guy I know called Paul drives about in it, it looks lovely!

im in holytown mate mon-fri unfortunately lol

there was a black gtr in holytown for a week not long ago, a mates mate whos wife works up the road from me- he gave it to her for a week while she was between trading one car in for another

....i dont trust many with my zed

.....i DEF wouldnt trust anyone with a gtr lol

Stewart Motor Engineers, Carfin, Motherwell is the place, Newarthill side of the roundabout at the top of Jervy...

Theres a couple of us with Z's...

Ever been to Ashgill? I wouldnt park a concrete block there let alone a car... Yea, I know, why would anyone want to go to Ashgill...

:lol: Hows things S777EEF i actually meant to send you the link to site this when i pm'd you on bebo lol.

Yeah i think the GTR your talking about is mine, not seen another one about this area!, i stay in carfin lol...thanks for the compliments! :)

Ill park my car anywhere and never really had any bother(touch wood) so dunno why your slaggin places....although motherwell is a hole :boxing::p im just kidding lol.

Paul

• 1 year later...