I'm well p**ed off..

ade2009

If you are not in a hurry to get a Zed take your time. Buying a second hand car is like finding a partner. You have to try out a lot of rubbish before you find the one you want; you know when it is right :teeth:

And a lot of fun trying out the others ;)

If you are not in a hurry to get a Zed take your time. Buying a second hand car is like finding a partner. You have to try out a lot of rubbish before you find the one you want; you know when it is right :teeth:

I would like to get one at by the end of December before the TT's mot runs out.

I and really want to get one before the gurantee on the turbo runs out next March..

Dam thing cost £1200 and I don't want that to go agian..

I would like to get one at by the end of December before the TT's mot runs out.

I and really want to get one before the gurantee on the turbo runs out next March..

Dam thing cost £1200 and I don't want that to go agian..

You have to keep your eyes open all the time for a good deal. Do you think the TT might not get through the next MOT?

Just a thought but you had the car in Ascot inspected before you even saw it, then you travelled a long way to see it. If I was the dealer I would be thinking you were going to definately buy the car after that and would not be likely to budge on price. A gamble of course which didn't pay off for him, but I've found in the past when I've let the dealers know I've travelled a long way they are less willing to do a deal...

Just a thought...

Everything about that car says UK car BUT it has no headlight washers.........hmmmmmmmmmm

I went through this at the weekend.

Found a car that was well priced (but not suspiciously too cheap) and went to see it only to notice it didnt have the washers. It was a 1-owner, UK car - but they couldnt (or didnt want to) explain why the bumper was different.

The guy said it had been like that since they picked it up from Nissan :bang: - but after reading bits and pieces on here it made me more than suspicious so i left it there. Im guessing there is no plausable reason why a UK 350Z would be sold without the light washer units?

:drive1

Im guessing there is no plausable reason why a UK 350Z would be sold without the light washer units?

:drive1

I'm sure I read that there was some sort of agreement/law in Europe that stated all cars with factory fit xenon headlights should have headlight washers as standard, so I think (and i could be wrong) if it is a UK car it should have xenons and therefore should have headlight washers.

i think :blink:

Hi All..

Well what a complete waste of a day I have had..

Went down to Ascot for the 350Z.

When I got there he said my TT had Stone chips on it and would need respraying,..

The Car is a Y reg, so its bound to have to odd one its not that bad..

He also said the tyres where to worn..

Ok they are not brand new but they are only about a year old and done 5k..

So he would ony offer me 6K and he wouldn;t bydge on the £13,500 on the Zed..

And to be honest alough I had it RAC inspected, I was dissapointed in the condition of the dash board, it looked like someone had scratched at the plastic around the storage box and the edge of the heater controlls..

On top of that, alough he had kept the car for me, face to face there was just somethig I did not like about him..

He just left me sitting there 30 minutes before he'd even talk to me..

Needless to say I have come home with no Zed..

Back to square one now..

Byt I'm sure there will be the right one out there somewhere...

you were only 2 mins up the road from me!! oh well..