I'm well p**ed off..

ade2009

Hi All..

Well what a complete waste of a day I have had..

Went down to Ascot for the 350Z.

When I got there he said my TT had Stone chips on it and would need respraying,..

The Car is a Y reg, so its bound to have to odd one its not that bad..

He also said the tyres where to worn..

Ok they are not brand new but they are only about a year old and done 5k..

So he would ony offer me 6K and he wouldn;t bydge on the £13,500 on the Zed..

And to be honest alough I had it RAC inspected, I was dissapointed in the condition of the dash board, it looked like someone had scratched at the plastic around the storage box and the edge of the heater controlls..

On top of that, alough he had kept the car for me, face to face there was just somethig I did not like about him..

He just left me sitting there 30 minutes before he'd even talk to me..

Needless to say I have come home with no Zed..

Back to square one now..

Byt I'm sure there will be the right one out there somewhere...

I think the best thing to do Is get a few together from Autotrader or somewere and go and see them all in one day.. This way you can compare them there and then, plus you get a better understanding of quality for the spec and years your looking at if you get me... :thumbs:

Alexz

I think you made a good call there mate, most importantly no point buying something that you didn't like.

I drove half a day once to see a zed only to come back empty handed. This was a face-lift Nissan approved GT, nice car, everything looked good on the net, but in reality it turned out to be a serious dissapointment. The previous owner must have used to cook fryups in the car or something, the leather was just filthy and smelly you could peel the grime off... The dash and console were scratched just like you said... But the worst thing of all was the salesman who kept poking at us like he had the best sale going... After not even bothering to do a proper valet on the car (and it was a big Nissan dealer FFsake), he came back to suggest they could replace some of the interior trim to fix the scratches, at a cost, of course... I didn't even bother to haggle, went out the door flying.

Just keep looking and you'll find plenty of nice and well-cared Zeds around.

Yeah well the thing was that the one I was going to have from Ascot was overpriced at £13,500, but had he given me £7500 for the TT that would have balanced it out..

There is another one.. seems a bit cheap so bells are ringing in my head..

And as its Service history is not mentioned I'm assuming it has none..

It's on page 3..

:teeth:

http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/ ... owroom.htm