Passenger Side Door Handle in Carbon

bhavin85

Hi guys,

Just been added to the approved part time traders list :yahoo:

I started up a company called stealthy style a month ago...to make parts in CF and fibreglass mainly for the Celica scene as I know it so well, I have also got a few ideas for parts for the 350z that id like to make. The first of which is a CF Door handle cover to replace the stock aluminium one.

I am having one made at the moment which should be done by early next week...once I have it ill get pics up for you so see the quality.

Just so you can get an idea of the quality of our work...here is a picture of some Carbon Fibre numberplate holders i created for the Celica.

DSCF0662.jpg

Would like to know how would be interested in the door handle - they will be £17.50 inc del.

Any questions please ask :)

Bhav

am intrigued to see this

there is a set you can get that cover both drivers and passengers door handles; the whole silver section, but they are nearly £100

would love a full carbon handle, but if the covers are good i might be interested.

Hi guys....

seems to be some confusion over which handle i mean :blush:

The grab handle on the passenger side door is what I was talking about...i have attached a pic with it highlighted.

This will be a CF replacement section for the aluminium thats currently there.

I will take a look at the door handles but I dont think they will be easy to do...could potential have them skinned in CF instead of making a fresh set from CF...thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

The first CF Door handle has now been made...pics are attached :thumbs:

The handle will be sent over to me in the next few days so I will be able to post up a picture of what it looks like against the door card.

This is a CF replacement for the metal insert thats already there...it is stuck on with super glue in that picture as double sided tape would be too thick.

Any questions let me know :thumbs:

Edit: uploaded image to photobucket as it was being compressed to much as an attachment

009.jpg