HELP!! My first problem with the Z :(

alessandro

Used the car this afternoon and no problem as always good as gold, but tonight...........

Went to work fine but on my way back home while parking I turned the wheels all the way to the left and had loud squicky ( sorry about the spelling ) noise coming from the front right wheel area a bit like a car with a knackered belt.

Hope it make sense... :blush:

Any idea? the car was serviced last week and got the garage to check the new tyre were put up the same day

without being there its difficult to diagnose a noise.

if the car wasn't moving and you turned the wheel onto full lock it might have caused the sqweek, but how loud i don't know.

without more info its not an easy guess.

would need to know what the car was doing at the time when and where it happened etc.

my advice, put the car back in the same place and redo the wheel turn manouver. if its the new tyres the their is the same conditions it should do it again.

if it doesn't i tmight be something else.

keep an eye on it and see if and when it comes back. might just be a one off.

Thanks,

the noise come out while slowly turning and on full lock, tryed to turn the wheel again while stationary and had the same noise pretty close to the full lock position.

Will try again tomorrow afetr work

I had that, on full lock, after they replaced my brake pads. The spring wasn't in properly. I didn't hear it on anything other than full lock. Could also feel it through the steering wheel...

Thanks,

the noise come out while slowly turning and on full lock, tryed to turn the wheel again while stationary and had the same noise pretty close to the full lock position.

I dont think you should be turning the wheel while completely stationary ;)

Thanks,

was reversing....

Thanks,

Why?

Used the car tonight and I did the same jurney as yesterday and no noises at all

:shrug: