4470 members group buy 370z or GTR

Why not do a raffle for a new 370z, £10 a ticket. Might take forever to collect all the money :snack: but i have a proposition :evil:

This could be great promotion for the club.

Charge everyone a tenner for lifetime membership including existing members. Everyone gets their own unique number, and then set up a draw date say June next year. This gives everyone a chance to pay up, and also time to organise it. ;) Any money left over can go towards the club funds or used for smaller runner up prizes.

Just throwing ideas at you all that Tarmac started :lol:

Why not do a raffle for a new 370z, £10 a ticket. Might take forever to collect all the money :snack: but i have a proposition :evil:

This could be great promotion for the club.

Charge everyone a tenner for lifetime membership including existing members. Everyone gets their own unique number, and then set up a draw date say June next year. This gives everyone a chance to pay up, and also time to organise it. ;) Any money left over can go towards the club funds or used for smaller runner up prizes.

Just throwing ideas at you all that Tarmac started :lol:

Sounds great but do I still get it for the first year ???? :headhurt:

So to clarify, what exactly are we purchasing here?

A track?

some track cars?

a gtr?

10 gtr's?

This is nearly as confusing as the Japspeed group buy thread

Ok to clarify .... :bang::bangin:

if we all chuck in £6.70 then we should be able to get a 370z

if we all chuck in £13.43 we should be able to get a GTR

Simples :thumbs:

1. Tarmac

2. Nixy (for offering me a burger) ;)

3. husky (still confused and doubtfull)

4470. Sarnie (you can have it last) :boxing:

I know !!! despite the pi$$take :wacko:

Sometimes I think I'm a genius but all my best ideas have never come into fruition this far,

- automatic rabbit feeder

- wheelie bin crusher

- pedometer trainers

- fish waterslide

I guess this is another idea no one appreciates !!

You will be sorry when I make millions with my fast food chains delivery service though !! Mix and match to suit yourself

Burger king fries, zinga tower burger & a mc d's milkshake ! That's Tarmac take away.com.

:thumbs:

You will be sorry when I make millions with my fast food chains delivery service though !! Mix and match to suit yourself

Burger king fries, zinga tower burger & a mc d's milkshake ! That's Tarmac take away.com.

That is a genius idea :clap: Just add Krispy Kremes as desert & your done :yahoo:

That is a genius idea :clap: Just add Krispy Kremes as desert & your done :yahoo:

+1 DO it!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

On a more serious note why dont 30 of us chip in grand or so and buy on, the participants can then book the car at certain points of the year to use it as there own.

non participants can borrow it for a set fee on the times it is free, which will help pay for up-keep and servicing.

Draw up a contract to protect ourselves and our investment.

bobs your uncle fannys your aunt 1 370z please :teeth:

Might struggle with the krispy cremes as there isn't one in Derby, I don't even know where the nearest one is so your fries and burger will be stone cold when I get there

:shrug:

Might struggle with the krispy cremes as there isn't one in Derby, I don't even know where the nearest one is so your fries and burger will be stone cold when I get there

dont be so lazy!!!! buy a heater for my fries!

On a more serious note why dont 30 of us chip in grand or so and buy on, the participants can then book the car at certain points of the year to use it as there own.

non participants can borrow it for a set fee on the times it is free, which will help pay for up-keep and servicing.

Imagine sorting the insurance out. :blink::lol:

dont be so lazy!!!! buy a heater for my fries!

Its not feasible, it would cost me too much in petrol, can't you just have an Aero Mcflurry ???

Is Krispy cremes nice then ? I'd never heard of it until I joined here :wacko:

Its not feasible, it would cost me too much in petrol, can't you just have an Aero Mcflurry ???

me neither :wacko:

such a ney sayer, alas your bussiness plan is incomplete :( we shall never enjoy the mixed delights!

god i fancy some pizza now, ive already eaten, am full, but still drool

such a ney sayer, alas your bussiness plan is incomplete :( we shall never enjoy the mixed delights!

Another failure for the list :doh:

Oh well, back to the drawing board :bounce:

Nor me but they are addictive :teeth:

I drove to Newbury just for one :blush: