EXHAUSTS!

PKAT

hiya

My 4 year old 350 is blowing like a good 'un. THe dealer reckons he needs to replace not only the central bit (the bit that's doing an impression of a tractor) but also the back bit as he doesn't think he can separate it.

Comments?

Stainless steel do you think?

Lin :)

Thankfully you have several options. Lots of owners on here have upgraded so you will be able to pick up a second hand one for a good price.

If you want to upgrade Envy are doing a good price on a Nismo at the moment. There are also a lot of other good buys from the traders on here. :)

the pipe breaks as it joins the rear box. Known problem with age. Around 4 years.

You can get it welded. Buy a second hand one of a member here. There will be a couple or buy a replacement aftermarket system. Scorpion is a good place to start in terms of price (cheaper then OEM). CS a trader here sells them. Their are plenty of other alternatives to suit taste.

Go visit Sarah at Envy South in Chobham.

They have a nice cardboard box with "5Zigen" written on the side of it and has a nice shiny new exhaust on the inside....

hiya...I need it fitting too so I think I'll go to CS...fancy the look (and the sound) of the Milltek....

As BM said, get an upgrade from Envy's or, try Japex ( traders on here) should be 50 min drive but they are good and cheap

I think I have a fix, but I shall wait till all done and dusted then regale you with the gory details!!!

Further to your pm of last night, I have pm'd back and can deliver to a good fitter not far from you, so you just have to go along with the car to have it fitted :) Sarah

Hi Sarah

That's really good to know... I will know later today what's going on, but I think I may have a resolution!! Is this fitter do other stuff for you? Would be useful to know in case I want some goodies etc :)

Oh I don't doubt that for a minute!! We girlies do stick together ;)

Am working on a Nissan based solution so it looks like nothing will be fixed before Tues at the earliest, but when all done Sarah, I'll pootle past and have a chat.

Will also tell all and sundry what's been going on, but can't at the moment!! lol

:bounce:

fyi, getting two magnaflow end mufflers fitted later on today to my custom exhaust. The lads in the US like them, well priced and come with some sort of paper to warrant flow etc etc and 5k+hp ( :lol: ) Anyway mine went to loud and got them at a good price considering they need to weld them onto the stainless exhaust.

A> :dance:

Further to your pm of last night, I have pm'd back and can deliver to a good fitter not far from you, so you just have to go along with the car to have it fitted :) Sarah

PKAT is home!!! SO happy. Snuggled safely back in the garage...Will regale the full and torrid story in another thread!!