Blueflame Performance 350z exhaust system SOLD

Anna

I'm selling a Blueflame Performance Nissan 350z exhaust system, this is the cat back system including y-pipe and comes with the twin 100mm Monza tail pipes, which are the more subtle of the two choices.

The exhaust is brand new, unused, unfitted and still wrapped in the delivery packaging from Blueflame themselves.

The item is on ebay at the moment.

I can get pictures, but I prefer not to unwrap it all.

£455 including delivery

PM for details

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post 4 more times quickly ;) to make the thread legit

I would just like to add that even though its a requirement to have posted at least 15 posts to sell items its also a requirement that spam is not posted either to achieve the required level as stated in the forum rules above. :)

GLWTS though you have just scraped in on this occassion ;)

post 4 more times quickly ;) to make the thread legit

I would just like to add that even though its a requirement to have posted at least 15 posts to sell items its also a requirement that spam is not posted either to achieve the required level as stated in the forum rules above. :)

GLWTS though you have just scraped in on this occassion ;)

Yeah i wrote " but not spam" and then deleted it as you can imagine the amount of stick id get :blush:

I have had experience with these exhausts before and the quality is absolutely awesome

I cant comment on the sound on a Z but they tend to be nice and quiet when driving gently and open up on acceleration, probably much the same as Scorpion/K2 etc.....

Just noticed the mistake on ebay, £455 includes delivery, I will get that changed.

As I said, I literally had this delivered from Blueflame then it has been in my living room since and I have not even unwrapped it to look at it.

I will soon have to sell my car due to a house move so didnt bother putting it on.

have you got a picture of it boxed up and the receipt?

Only reason I ask is you've got 2 sales going at the moment and only 20 posts (including the sale posts?) - I've been stung when buying on forum's before so just been cautious - no offence intended!

Sounds like a fair request. :thumbs:

have you got a picture of it boxed up and the receipt?

Only reason I ask is you've got 2 sales going at the moment and only 20 posts (including the sale posts?) - I've been stung when buying on forum's before so just been cautious - no offence intended!

Of course!! :) No problems at all!

I shall get a picture up when I get home tonight. :)

PM me :teeth: