best protection best shine

snooks

no one use FK1000P? Also if red mist is a sealer than should you use it over wax? Wax is on top of sealent usuallty as wax needs to breathe.

Red mist is a quick detailer :thumbs: It does blurr the lines a bit, but is more a DQ than a sealant, and is fine over wax.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, wax on it's own will make flip all difference to the shine in my opinion. It's only worth applying a good wax if you have prepared the car properly or it won't look any better.

I think wax has a placebo effect on a lot of people - they see more shine because they want to! :lol::lol:

I agree Stew,but it's winter and all are cars look shiiiii sorry, dirty after being out on the road for ten mins.

I recon it would be OK for 'quick washing' at this time of the year.

It's also toooooo cold for me to be out waxing, and it won't stop raining here in N Wales.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm with clarkie on the snow foam, its very cheap per wash. Had mine 6 months and its been used regularly to clean my car, mates cars, family cars and mates girlfriends cars (one of them completely filled my foam lance bottle to the brim with it :angry::angry::lol: ) and I still have half a bottle. I would guess its lasted about 30 washes so far and it was £15 iirc.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, wax on it's own will make flip all difference to the shine in my opinion. It's only worth applying a good wax if you have prepared the car properly or it won't look any better.

I think wax has a placebo effect on a lot of people - they see more shine because they want to! :lol::lol:

Have to agree buddy. The single biggest difference I made to my car was machine polishing it to get rid of the swirls. I must say that of the different waxes I have tried, Dodo Juice Supernatural really did make the flakes pop a noticeable amount more. P21S (R222 or whatever) gives a nice wet look, but wears off really quickly, like less than a month. AG EGP is nice for protection but seems to dull the finish when layered. Preperation via polish and paint cleanser is key though :thumbs:

Sorry, just to open the can of worms again.

Which is the best SF cocentrate. Valetpro,Bilt-Hamber etc ???????

I would recommend Valetpro. :thumbs:

+1 on VALETPRO snow foam, I have 5 litres of this, its PH neutral too!

Or Bilt Hamber`s auto foam is also my 2nd choice!