JAE aftershow...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holly and myself had a dam good time, thanks to everyone who made it a good weekend and I can't thank those enough who helped with the car on Saturday to get it as gleaming as it was :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing the pics :)

p.s good to meet all of you too, hope everyone had a safe journey home.

Fantastic weekend guy's :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: Thankyou for making me & Amy so welcome

Lovely to meet up with you all and finally put names to faces ;) Tremendous turn out for all 3 days,,, with only a few drop outs :blush:

Wish I could of stayed longer today... Hopefully it's much more sunny now :D

Catch you all later.

P.s I was spotted :yahoo:

Great day out , fantastic to put faces to names on a computer screen, Only there Sunday so missed the rain :yahoo: just one poor quality pic..you'll have to wait for the proffesional camermen to post !!

.JAE2006016.jpg

Hi Guys,

I posted some piccies yesterday in the other JAE thread and now theyve gone? Any idea where to?

Cheers

Dash

UPDATE!!!!!

Sorry it was my own fault. Had minimal downloads on on the 3g card having posted from JAE. MY Fault!!!!!!! Sorry! :blush:

PICTURES

Try posting on this site, its free ( :teeth: )

http://jae-show.blogspot.com/

I have down sized the pictures and posted only a few out of 400 pictures, so we will send out CD's later

Nice to meet everyone from all sites, I enjoyed all the Zed talk, but I think the girls should get an award for not admitting they were board out of their tree, well done the girls, and thanks for baby sitting Connor.

sounds like you all had a great time and excellent photos, look forward to some more B)

Neo it was ace ;)

Thankyou to.... :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Chris for making it all possible :teeth:

Martin for the t-shirts :teeth:

Bob for the bbq :teeth:

And last but not least, everyone else for making the whole weekend worthwhile :thumbs:

great weekend!

thanks to:

Debbie for having come with me as she hates this sort of things AND camping

all the camping boys (and girls) that have shown dedication and sense of adventure!

all the hotelling peeps which have shown no sense of adventure, but lots of dedication!

all the 1 dayers of saturday and sunday

all members of both sites

Highlights of the weekend:

1- Jacko buying £1800 worth of wheels

2- Jacko wanting to get the Do-Luck kit (£££Â£)

3- Jacko for needing 4 people to put up a tent (photographic proof in the gallery :lol:)

4- The Skip

5- The Tornado

6- The Fireworks just above our heads (and some nearly at the same height :lol: )

7- The polo shirts

8- the site sticker on the pink Z B)

and much more

:teeth:B):teeth:

Sorry guys - my kip yesterday afternoon turned into a sleep through until 6am! LOL.

Ill get my pictures and review up after work!

Thanks again guys - it wasn't myself who put all the effort in to arrange this - it was Val and Martin, theyreally did put the effort in to make this show great.

I hope everyone who brought their cars got a shirt. If not, drop me a PM with your size (we ran out of everything but XXL by Sunday morning!) and we shall se if we can sort you out.

Stephen G, that supercharger is bonkers! people couldnt get enough of looking under the bonnet. You really had your work cut out at the Show n Shine, but it was certainly very popular, and you really did well given the heat! :thumbs:

Back soon guys!

great weekend!

Highlights of the weekend:

1- Jacko buying £1800 worth of wheels

2- Jacko wanting to get the Do-Luck kit (£££Â£)

3- Jacko for needing 4 people to put up a tent (photographic proof in the gallery :lol:)

4- The Skip

5- The Tornado

6- The Fireworks just above our heads (and some nearly at the same height :lol: )

7- The polo shirts

8- the site sticker on the pink Z B)

and much more

:teeth:B):teeth:

Hi chaps,

Yeah it was a fantastic weekend, was really good to meet some more new peoples faces from names on here! :thumbs:

In response for Val's offensive comments! ;)

1) Oh poo..... I've done it again! :teeth: - It was Liam's fault as he twisted my arms.....

2) That was Val's fault. But I defo know what kit I want in about 5 years when pay everything else off! :blush:

3) I knew we should have tested that tent. Anyway, I was just supervising and getting Liam to do some work for a change!

6) Sitting RIGHT UNDER the fireworks was fantastic...... I kept expecting to get a burnt out rocket on my head!

8) How cool, to get our nice little stickers on the Sumo drift car, right under the driver's name! :thumbs:

And for my own little note, thanks for Martin for all his hard work, letting me play photographer for 15 mins with his very nice expensive camera (another thing I want now :headhurt:). Thanks to Bob, the forum BBQ chef! ...... top work fella, I was stuffed for ages. Thanks to Chris & Val for setting everything up. Thanks to Mike and Mark (Max) for letting me use their products (as I couldn't fit any in the car) after everyone cleaner their cars, so I had too......

Oh and thanks to Liam for his wheel advisory service!

The weather was a bit interesting, but to say how bad it went on that Sat afternoon, then at least we escaped without incident!

Good to meet some of the guys who I've not met before, too many to mention but everyone was great :D

Sure will remember more later and post pics up when I can resize etc....

Nice to meet a few people there (picking the 'Z' up on Wednesday)

Thanks for the info!

Look forward to geting to know a few of you from around London area soon!

Welcome Miami-GT

I had the bulldog sticker

Enjoyed our chat, and get us some links to your site,

And enjoy the Zed when it arrives,

Regards

Martin