Could anybody look at this 350Z in Ascot?

ade2009

too right, quote him some of the prices available on for sales here, and always with dealer your getting rid of your TT in the deal does save the stress of selling and advertising. reckon mileage and year should push the price down, but it does look a nice car.

gaz :thumbs: good luck

i recon its about £500 too much, about £12.5k is around top end if its in good nick, however the wheels are a shame (gt normally has rays), so i would maybe say you should be paying more like £12 something. But not sure how much those wheels are worth by themselves...

Having said that if they seem like trustworthy people the car is in good nick has been serviced regularly and is clean, runs nicely etc its worth paying more and knowing your getting a good car that you like and can afford rather than buying a car that is £500-£1000 cheaper but doesnt have one of those things but 6 months down the line the wheels fall off and the egine blows up leaving you with that bill.......thats the way i have looked at cars anyway

i recon its about £500 too much, about £12.5k is around top end if its in good nick, however the wheels are a shame (gt normally has rays)

No they don't. Rays were optional on both models up until 06 (i think 06 is when they became standard fit) :)

I've just been cheeky with the guy at the Ascot garage..

He wanted to know "What would temp me"

I said" a Discount, having the car delivered after I view it, some road tax and Petrol."

See what he says to that after he picks his jaw up off the floor. :teeth:

At the end of the day the sticker price is irrelevant. Too many people focusing on it. In my opinion it's the cost to change that counts when trading a car in.

If you are chuffed with the deal then go for it! :D

Well I sen him another e mail saying subject to an RAC Inspection i would be very intrested in doing a deal..

Still waiting for him to get back to me on that one..

I think it would be well worth the RAC going over it, they have more idea than I do..

i just drive cars..

:D

Did you HPI check it at all?

No history of it being in an accident or anything that may be underlying?

He has an HPI check at the garage so obviously I'll want to see that before doing a deal..

I ended up getting the AA to do the Inspection they will be there tommrrow morning..

The Rac gave me a right run around..

They first of all said Thursday.. I said I would have to check with the garage that he's hold it..

When the RAC rang me back they said they couldn't do it till Monday :scare:

Anyway the AA will be there as I said..

so by tea time when I get the verbal report I should know more..

Followed by an e mail with a full report and a printed one through the post...(Mind you I'll be after another car by the time i get that the way the post is these days) :D