Is it wrong to use my laptop in the...

Husky

My laptop is broke but I get bollocked by the missus when I take the iPhone with me for a number two ... Apparently I'm gone for forty minutes. She can't understand why I want to sit in my own smell for that long. She knows nothing... The toilet is a mans throne, plus blokes can only smell their own smell for approx 10 seconds so jobs a good un !!!

Bath sounds cool just be careful ! ;)

:yuck::wacko: I will never understand the lure of the throne...........yeah yeah I know for peace & quiet

John...........you'll drop it in the bath and then we'll never hear the end of it :headhurt:

i have it on resting to the side so im not going to drop it in. just neeed to be carefull of splashes ;)

how can the toilet beneath you be so cold too! a frozen todger is not a good idea!

I don't really get a cold member. It's not resting against the pan is it ? Unfortunately I don't get that problem

:thumbdown:

Vik, you wouldn't understand chucky. ;)

PMSL No but I've seen Gary's when he comes out after an hour sitting on the throne ;):lol:

Also familiar with the plum-o-meter ;)

you bunch of freaks! Im with Beavis on this one..........:ban:

They are been monitored Nixy ;)

I am using my laptop at work to play online poker when its quiet either that or banning spam cannons :teeth:

Oh oh we're in t-r-o-u-b-l-e :blush::lol:

I have already banned one joker tonight, i showed no remorse either :teeth:

So watch it :lol:

I might put a tv in my bathroom, that way I can watch what I want and not miss anything when I need the toilet. Plus I won't have to listen to her moaning, in fact my minds made up, I'm gonna turn the bathroom into my own private living room !!

I'm really happy now, depression gone , appetite suppressed - good times

Don't ban us for talking toilets, I'm gonna put a zed piccy up in my new living room too