Seriously horny

tmJak

As you all know, the 350Z horn is pathetic. I bought some dual PIAA horns from CS, one 500hz and one 600hz, with 115db - lesser cars are more likely to move out of my way now :teeth: Fitted today, and whilst not a 'train horn' like Stew wanted in another horn thread, they are a lot more noticeable and not as embarrassing to use.

Edit using a different sound hoster

I've recorded before and after sounds on my phone, and tried to upload them, using Supload.com. It links to the site, and it doesn't have a log in. Not sure how long it stays on their site for though.

Before

OEM 350Z Horn

After

PIAA 350Z Horn

Totally agree the standard horn is pants.

Only good thing about it is you get to bash the centre of the steering wheel in anger to use it. :rant:

Hate cars with a tiny button to activate horn.........by the time you've found it the culprit has long gone :yawn:

You must contain your Nger Master Headphones ..... Use the force .... ;)

Totally agree the standard horn is pants.

Only good thing about it is you get to bash the centre of the steering wheel in anger to use it. :rant:

Hate cars with a tiny button to activate horn.........by the time you've found it the culprit has long gone :yawn:

Agree love bashing the centre when people annoy you. Saying that dont keep taping it when listening to your favorite song :lol:

I don't think I've ever bashed the horn in anger....

I always take action then think 'I should have beeped'

If I don't have to take serious action then it simply doesn't annoy me that much....

Im like that 99.99% of the time but this idiot once in a laguna was driving like a right plonker. Kept winding me up and winding me up then he over took me and slammed on his brakes. When we came to the traffic lights I got out of the car he sped through to sets of red traffic lights. I dont think someone has ever wound me up so much before.

I get annoyed but just laugh at stupid stuff like people who pull out and then dont look at you as its like if I can see you I have done nothing wrong. I never usually honk but it helps get it out when you do.

i love honking my horn at people who forget that green means go

Just like the Mini you were following yesterday… :lol:

Oh yeah, I did pip her. Forgot about that. Was only a friendly pip tho, not a sustained angry pip - you'd have thought she was trying to manouvre a bus! :lol: