Itouch advice required

Maccaman

Itunes Keith ;)

Download the latest itunes to your pc, then when you load a music cd into your pc you will be given the option (though you can set it to do this automatically) to import the tracks into itunes. Itunes via gracenote will automatically name the tracks and artist for you. Connect your itouch to the pc then load your music library to it. :) Simpelz

Recently I bought myself an Itouch 64gb while I was in America. Can anybody advise me the best way to convert my music to the Apple format so I can load it up. Thanks in advance.

you do it in itunes bud, download it free from the apple website for pc, it should automatically do it when transferring music from cd to your itunes library. Only music purchased from itunes is in a protective format m4p but yours will be fine and will be in mp3. hope that helps :blush:

Recently I bought myself an Itouch 64gb while I was in America. Can anybody advise me the best way to convert my music to the Apple format so I can load it up. Thanks in advance.

you do it in itunes bud, download it free from the apple website for pc, it should automatically do it when transferring music from cd to your itunes library. Only music purchased from itunes is in a protective format m4p but yours will be fine and will be in mp3. hope that helps :blush:

God did you really say all that Jay - you don't even know where the on switch is on your computer!

Welcome to the world of Itunes Keith! :thumbs:

God did you really say all that Jay - you don't even know where the on switch is on your computer!

Welcome to the world of Itunes Keith! :thumbs:

:p still cant figure out pms