Your now guilty....

3FIDDYZ

WTF! This country is really going to the shitter when you go to court and win and still have to pay out for it! Thats just not morally right, everyone will end up just accepting their fines etc and coppers will just fine everyone! What a way to pay your way out of a reccession! :bangin:

I've signed the petition, but it won't count towards anything.

The gov acuse places like North Korea for dictatorship yet to me we are almost turning into one. It's all about money and not morals these days - the top fat cats that are in power won't ever give up to someone with morals because there's nothing in it for them, hence why its a constant roll of jerks running this country.

Common sense? Forget it. Unless it can make more green paper appear then the government don't wanna know - a harsh but true fact. :bang:

My overview (some may not like this)...

Labour

We have a man refusing to give up power (Gordon) yet he keeps messing everything up. Maybe not him personally, yet he is the one in control of every sector and the one that pretty much has the final word on it all. I get the feeling that its a numbers game with this lot and they don't realise its real people's live they are playing with. A lot of sneaky stuff going on in the background and a fake smile to the public - have no respect or time for them.

Conservative

Slimey, slimey toerags. It's inevitable they'll be in power next and straight away things will become more expensive due to Labours mistakes. Cameron's personality is getting a little better (only 'cos he knows he the next PM) but all his lapdogs underneath I haven't a clue about - keeping very quiet and suprisingly all come from very privileged backgrounds. A bunch of toffs wanting to look after the toffs.

Lib Dems

Who?

I've personally been on contracts with the UK government and have met a few ministers in meetings, etc. Its spot on true when I say they have their heads up in the clouds - some of the ideas I've heard are crazy and everything evolves around cash (and they waste SOOO much of it - millions). If these peeps were in private sector, they'd be eaten alive due to being so poor at their jobs and decisions.

Rant over... :)

WTF! This country is really going to the shitter when you go to court and win and still have to pay out for it! Thats just not morally right, everyone will end up just accepting their fines etc and coppers will just fine everyone! What a way to pay your way out of a reccession! :bangin:

+1 what an awful way of saving costs, they haven't got a clue :thumbdown:

wtf so some tosser it a vinyl wrapped neon eblazened rep mobile can set his gun wrong, achieve 400 fines a day, get commended on exceeding targets and probably a promotion and then then all the unfairly charged motoists keep the traffic legal system in business, what a load of shite!

goodness so they can now haul anyone up even if not the remotest possibility of them being guilty and still make money from some poor sod who has been cleared of no wrong doing, thats draconian and orwellian. soon all our sat nav info will be processed and used for speeding infractions.

hmmm saw a nice villa for sale in croatia. :boat:

PETITION SIGNED