INVIDIA / MILLTEK TUNES REQUIRED

Vik54

Ok folks - need your audio clips please :teeth:

Looking for Invidia GT300 and Q300 on a zed http://www.invidia-europe.com/Nissan/350Z/02.html There's plenty of the G200 available on ytube but not what I'm looking for.

Also the Milltek for the zed.........there is one on their site but v short http://www.milltek.co.uk/media.file.cfm?fileid=482

I want to hear both stand -alone without CAI's or pop chargers.

I've followed all the exhaust threads recently and know what I'm aiming for................. surely out of all our members someone has what I'm looking for? :blink:

always thought the milltek was a bit quite

As I said Mike I know what I'm aiming for :thumbs: ..................- my car is no garage queen and I spend around two or more hours a day driving so don't want to be deafened or have my fillings rattled out - I'm more interested in performance and I don't want to know its even there until I hit 3k rpm

As I said Mike I know what I'm aiming for :thumbs: ..................- my car is no garage queen and I spend around two or more hours a day driving so don't want to be deafened or have my fillings rattled out - I'm more interested in performance and I don't want to know its even there until I hit 3k rpm

if thats your case i'd say go for the invidia, i know you don't want the G200, which i run, but i found the clips on youtube are nothing like what i have, not only that, what you hear at the back isn't always what you hear in the cabin. plus alot of the you tube clips also have de cats fitted (often called test pipes).

i find the G200 great i don't hear much under 3k, it sounds almost stock, but over 3k its great, gives me the extra noise i wanted in tunnels, it doesn't drone on long drives and is a great all round exhaust. you also have the advantage that if its not loud enough you could add sports cats, or race manifolds at a later date.

i'd say get a drive out in the cars with peopel who have them, but i don't know anyone in the UK with a GT300 or Q300.

vik i paid around £300 for my custom exhaust from a guy in east kilbride who also did jays. i wanted the same as u- subtle at low revs but more grunt at higher revs, once mine settled in i got exactly that. u heard mine from outside yesterday, shoulda let u hear it from the cabin, didnt think sorry

vik i paid around £300 for my custom exhaust from a guy in east kilbride who also did jays. i wanted the same as u- subtle at low revs but more grunt at higher revs, once mine settled in i got exactly that. u heard mine from outside yesterday, shoulda let u hear it from the cabin, didnt think sorry

Och cheers Irfan - Jay gave me the website of the place you guys used :thumbs:

I couldn't of coped with seeing under yer bunnet as well as your cabin tho' :blush::lol:

no point at all then if its for perforamnce reasons. You may as well stay with stock exhaust.

no point at all then if its for perforamnce reasons. You may as well stay with stock exhaust.

Really?!!! :scare: Gosh well Milltek & one of our own traders must be talking out their arses then!

So are you saying the Milltek has no better flow or larger tubes than stock?

I know that the ECu will re-adjust itself pretty quickly - but as my other plans include spacer and re-tune I think perhaps we should just reserve judgment don't you?

Really?!!! :scare: Gosh well Milltek & one of our own traders must be talking out their arses then!

I know that the ECu will re-adjust itself pretty quickly - but as my other plans include spacer and re-tune I think perhaps we should just reserve judgment don't you?

if you are going to re flsh the ECU then yes you will see improvements. You didn't mention that in your first post though