Lomoto

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Chaps , yes missed the initial post :lol: good ole Martin pm'd me though :thumbs:

yes looking for another motor .. just sold the CLK55 and my old classic 420SL so in the market again :teeth:

Hope everyone on the forum is well ? any gossip I've missed ?

Erm you have not missed much ... There are people in with alternate lifestyle poses which are quite popular ( search for that title) and datsun have released erm something called a 370 not sure what it is probably a rebadged celica :lol:

welcome back btw :thumbs:B)

why did you get ride of the clk Tim. Bored?

Hi Mike , yes thats about right... the Zed I had was an exception to the rule :blush: I never seem to keep cars longer than a few months :headhurt:

The new 370z looks a real nice motor though..the Sunday Mail has just done I review on it this weekend, it came out well :thumbs: a tad dear though at £30k.. probably best to buy one 12 months down the line for half price?

The new 370z looks a real nice motor though..the Sunday Mail has just done I review on it this weekend, it came out well :thumbs: a tad dear though at £30k.. probably best to buy one 12 months down the line for half price?

Bet you get one at some point Tim ;) , i have test drove one but like you say i would never buy one new. :)

Bet you get one at some point Tim ;) , i have test drove one but like you say i would never buy one new. :)

what were your impressions Dave ? the interior looks a 100% better and the roadtesters rave about the new gearchange system

what were your impressions Dave ? the interior looks a 100% better and the roadtesters rave about the new gearchange system

My little write up here Tim.

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=25308&start=0

Hi Tim! What you looking for now?

Hi Stew..I think I'm in the market for a Lexus GS to tide me over until the Spring..had a drive in one the other day, and the ride and sophistication blew me away :D

Fantastic Tim, The GS is a brilliant car. You tried an LS?