Service intervals and a fault

smartmove

My 2007 '57' Zed is now at 9500 miles. What service is it due and approximately what can I expect to pay at a Nissan dealership?

Also, in the past week my car alarm has been going off everytime I open the door. I can start the car with the alarm still going and drive it but it's rather embarassing ;) I have charged the battery and it seems to solve the issue for a day or two and then it's back again. Sounds like the battery is knackered, is this something that would be covered under warranty? Thanks

Servicing is every 9,000 miles or 12 months, whichever comes first. The services go P1, P2, P1, P3 so assuming you had a P1 done in 2008 when it was a year old it will now need a P2 as it is 2 years old :) Costs vary from area to area so I'd phone around and see who's offering the best rate.

Not sure on the alarm issue, hopefully others can advise.

Car went in for it's P2 today. The alarm has stopped going off but they say I have to go back with it next week as it has 2 outstanding recalls that need to be sorted. 1st is alarm and 2nd is clutch. I didnt not anything wrong with my clutch so no idea why they're changing (I assume it's a change) that.

Car went in for it's P2 today. The alarm has stopped going off but they say I have to go back with it next week as it has 2 outstanding recalls that need to be sorted. 1st is alarm and 2nd is clutch. I didnt not anything wrong with my clutch so no idea why they're changing (I assume it's a change) that.

They only said every 9000miles to me when i bought my 08. Didnt mention anything about 12 months...interesting...although it doesnt really affect me as its got 23000+ miles already... :)

Didnt know anything about the recalls either...never had any issues with the alarm and when i asked them about the clutch bearing and rear axle clicking they said all these were sorted on the 08 models...then again i dont trust nissan hull...i could do with some feedback! :thumbs:

The clutch slave cylinder did fail early tho and they replaced it on warranty.