Cloth seats to leather?

MAXlMUS

Lets be honest the mobile Bose systems are garbage....

Not even real Bose, just rebadged..

I have a full Bose install at home and there is just no comparison. Domestic has rich, clean, punchy sound repruduction and the Mobile audio stuff once pushed sounds like a duck farting underwater... :lol::lol::lol:

Mine was in the car when I bought it, I didn't ask for it, it was just in... Couldn't get rid of it quick enough... As was all the other GT pack stuff.

The leather is fab (And the heaters Nix) as is the Sat-Nav, But the Foux Bose is the week link. I've seen Nixy's re-trim and it's top quality. Worth every penny. IMOA. :thumbs:

Duck comment made me laugh ... lol

Think building it to my own spec and taste could possibly work better.

It will M8. It was a hard decision to start messing with a brand new car, but the Bose had to go and the leather stands for itself. The Z deserves it..Go on.....yer know yer want it..... :lol::lol::lol:

So I take it they are neither then if cloth?

Thats correct :D

I have cloth seats... looked at a couple of options on retrimming them and its around the £500 to get a Pro to do it, However you can get some DIY ones with the Zed logo on that look the part for around £300, they come with instructions (ive done a post on here before about them), some people say its quite tricky and time consuming but ive spoke to some end users that say the fitting was not too bad just a bit of pulling and stretching in places.... I was tempted but never got round to it.

Keep us posted what direction you go :thumbs: