nismo induction

stichy

Which model engine for?

I have a Nismo Duel on the HR engine.

hard to be able to tell you what it sounds like, as I have a 5zigen exhaust too. All I can say is that combined, the sound is amazing.

BigPhil always said it was one of the best combinations he'd ever heard on a Zed.

The filters ain't metal though, and need to be regularly washed otherwise they get really really minging.

anybody running a nismo induction kit? what are they like? good sound?

ive just bought a second hand one of ebay,at a good price. :thumbs:

And all the way from Bonnie Scotland toboot.

That kit will sound good mate but the filter looks like it could do with replacing.

Ive got the nismo, set up in a short configuration so I dont have to remove the passenger side water bottle on a uk car, it sounds great :)

Ive just got hold of some bits from a K&N typhoon so Im going to try and merge the two - using the air feed pipe from the K&N up to the Nismo filter, possibly installed in the K&N air box if it will fit.

And all the way from Bonnie Scotland toboot.

That kit will sound good mate but the filter looks like it could do with replacing.

i thought the same, but i will see what it looks like when i get it,

cant wait, :yahoo: and it comes with a free rad cap :thumbs:

Nismo intakes and nismo exhaust....absolutely fantastic....above 4k revs and full throttle insane!!!!

that what i wanted to hear :thumbs:

got any pics of it fitted????

viewtopic.php?f=64&t=27252

exhaust and if you scroll a bit further down the intakes....

mind you i havent solved the CEL light still...plus fuel consumption was bad...i v got a heavy foot....i thought it cant get any worse.....

After the mods....it defo can!!!! i am always 2 gears down, gas/brake, accelerate for the sake of it way of driving.... :lol: