What induction kit to get?

row350z

Hi everyone.

Im looking for an induction kit for my Zed. Just wondered if anyone could suggust a good one to get? as im not that clued up on filters. I have a 58 plate 350z and would ideally like one that is reasonably easy to fit and reasonably priced. Which sounds awesome, adds bhp, and improves throttle response.

Any help would be awesome :thumbs:

Many thanks.

Mike.

Hi everyone.

Im looking for an induction kit for my Zed. Just wondered if anyone could suggust a good one to get? as im not that clued up on filters. I have a 58 plate 350z and would ideally like one that is reasonably easy to fit and reasonably priced. Which sounds awesome, adds bhp, and improves throttle response.

Any help would be awesome :thumbs:

Many thanks.

Mike.

Unfortunately nothing on the market to give you the 3 returns that you are looking for.

Narrow that down to Awesome Sound and you have numerous options and I am sure some of the guys will be along shortly to advise. :thumbs:

Hi Mike,

Its been proven on the dyno of late that the dual car likes the stock air boxes, so the dual Cosworth Panel Filters would be a nice choice.

If you are having the car remapped to take advantage of other mods then a dual intake maybe advantageous in those circumstances.

Best Regards,

Gaz

with a 58 i can only think of 2 options, nismo or JWT as its a twin intake.

i think ARC possibly do something as well but its not cheap

Dont think ARC make a twin, would look immense if they did though B)

But having paid the price of the single, I dread to think what a twin setup would cost :surrender:

with a 58 i can only think of 2 options, nismo or JWT as its a twin intake.

i think ARC possibly do something as well but its not cheap

Dont think ARC make a twin, would look immense if they did though B)

But having paid the price of the single, I dread to think what a twin setup would cost :surrender:

might have got confused with the K&N typhoon :blush: