Cracked Bumper, a couple of dinks and scratches

tomedwards

Hi All,

I have managed to accrue a few battle scars which includes a nice crack on my nismo front bumper. I managed to roll into someone whilst I was getting something out of the boot. It only rolled 1m, but managed to crack it (see pic) and generally scuff the front :angry: . It is a genuine bumper so I hope it is fixable. Does anyone know of someone who might be able to fix it? Do you think it will need a completely respray?

I also have a dink on the door and a few light scratches. I live in Brighton, but spend time in Leicester too. Happy to travel, the quality of the job is most important so let me know if anyone has had any good experiences.

Thanks

HMMMM - cant seem to add pics, do I need to have had a certain number of posts or something??!

If you spend alot of time in leicester contact CS he will be able to sort you out, the nismo bumper is fibreglass so should be an easy fix dependant on damage, I've just had my bumper all sprayed and all the cracks taken out, also debadged just to give you extra ideas