possible sale of 53 gt uk car orange

harrier1

hey guys im guttered to say this but my zed may be up for sale soon just trying to figure out my best avenue, when i bought the car i had intended to purchase a second car and have the zed as my toy. Unfortunately i havent had the cash to do this and cant afford to keep running the zed up and down the country and hate myself for the fact it is constantly sat at 70 with cruise control on.

My zed is sunset orange 53 plate registered on the 3rd of january 2004, it has the alezan leather (drivers side needs re colouring estimated at £100 or 300 to replace the panels. The car has the rays alloys, slight kerb damage but nothing that stands out. the car has covered 34000 miles with history. It doesnt have the sat nav or the park sensors, but does have all other toys. The radio has been repaired thanks to help on the forum and as yet there are no other mechanical faults with the vehicle.

The only other blemish on this car is slight dent/ scratch damage on front passenger arch which i have several qoutes of 150-180 to repair.

I'd be interested to see what people on here believe my car is really worth as i know the dealers say book price is between 10400 and 12900 with 60k on the clock.

thanks alot guys

Zed car prices have gone up in the past few months. I am told that the trade price of a Zed has gone up by about a thousand pounds in the last couple of months! Having said that, if those are the book prices for trading in a Zed, I would snap them up.