Bushes? Bushs?

Dblock

I am getting my lowering springs fitted soon. I was wondering if I should replace my bushes as my car is coming to 75k. I changed the bushes in my old car to new oem ones and the car felt brand new "tight" even. Took the vagueness out of the steering.

So should I replace the bushes at the same time as loweing with either OEM ones or whiteline OR should I just see which ones are needing to be changed and only replace them?

Doesn't look like you can buy them direct from the site, but have to go to a dealer?

Would it be worth changing all the bushes, or are there any particular ones that wear out more than others?

Replace all the bushes that Whiteline list. :thumbs:

Download there cataloque or contact a U.K. Whiteline dealer of which there are many.

I got mine from Adam in USA, he had them in stock, and was a few quid less than any of the UK dealers (i tried a few) arrived from him quickly and all correct, very happy with Adams service :thumbs:

Alex is it worth doing the rear ones aswell? If so which or all? There are quite a large number of rear bushs...

I am keen to replace my bushes, but want to stay on standard springs/dampers. Are bushes a job best saved until suspension needs replacing or worthwhile (cost effective) to just do them on their own?

The bushs themselves are a long job, My suspension was all siezed, and required a lot of work, drilling, cutting etc... to get the arms off and the old bushs out. Time wise the time getting the dampers off, is small compared to the rest, so i wouldnt worry about waitingif you want it done.

Its going to be expensive on labour anyway!

hi there my friend.

what i'm gonna ask u is nothing to do for what u ask, but if u wouldnt mind help me out with something.

i'm a new member in the Z forum, i don't know how to post my message to everyone.

first i loged on, then i clicked member, then click on view unread posts that's how i got your message.

but i just couldnt find how to post my own.

my 350z got damaged the reverse light, gonna need them change soon. that's y i wanna ask if anyone know how to change

it, i have look on the internet how to remove it by to be honest to i don't risk incase i can't put then back on, i don't want to go to the garage unless to main dealer, i know its a long process i don't know how much it costs.

i know its hard to find someones who got the 350z to share things with unless to be on this forum.

thanks very much.

if u don't mind u can text me on 07894668319

• 2 weeks later...