Nissan 350Z For Sale, Scotland, *READ* CHEAP £ NOW

MWTech

Il copy the advert from pistonheads

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1284218.htm

prepared to be more negotiable with a member from here.

please contact me at mwtechdesign@hotmail.com

or contact me on 07929201966

I have limited internet access right now, Im managing as much as I can on my blackberry

--------------------------------------------

FOR SALE MY 350Z, BECAUSE I WANT 4 SEATS NOW

I work in Aberdeen, so monday to thursday car is located here. Dunfermline friday to sunday.

I travelled down south to collect this 350z after a long search for the right one. Superb cars, look great, drive fantastic, and definately catch peoples attention.

Only had one problem with the car which happened on the drive home from collecting it believe it or not! The clutch decided to give up only 40-50 miles from home, and so I had the pleasure of bringing back my new car to my home, on the back of a RAC truck!!! Funny times ( well not at the time )

I chose to have upgraded items fitted which are stronger yet still feel the same as stock.

The car and the spec...

Volk Rays wheels with good tyres

Tan leather interior

6 CD changer

Bose upgraded sound package

onboard computer

6speed gearbox

Brembo brakes

Full electronically adjustable seats

heated seats

much much more i cant really remember full spec, Iv just enjoyed owning it.

only upgraded one thing myself and thats have the windows professionally tinted with a very subtle tint, looks classy, not boy racer.

as mentioned the clutch and fly, at a cost of £800

brand new rear brake discs and pads fitted 2-3000 miles ago, grooved too, look and perform great.

MOT til march 2010

5 months tax

Serviced 6-700 miles ago

Car is very clean in the engine bay, paintwork is good and is cleaned and polished regularly, interior is in excellent condition. Everything works, Used purely as a daily driver, car is never thrashed.

mid 30's can be acheived for mpg, which is amazing for the size of engine, most of the time though it averages 25/26 with mixture of town and motorway

80% of my miles are done on motorway

Insurance is not bad either, im 23 and it costs me £530 per year fully comp.

No part exchanges, No time wasters, No dreamers, No swaps

BAD POINTS, REGARDLESS OF HOW SMALL, IM JUST BEING HONEST.

used car so there will always be the odd mark. as expected, stone chip on the front bumper, its small though, and a couple of the wheels have light kerb scuffing ( previous owner by the way, not me! ) iv just not got round to fixing them

wheel refurb will cost 40-60 quid max, each. and the front bumper if you really are fussy wouldnt be much to have it touched up.

Apart from that...Happy motoring!

£10500 ono, and by "ono" i dont mean £8000! Be realistic people - its not the base model!!

image205r.jpg

image207p.jpg

image214r.jpg

image024xz.jpg

image028z.jpg

image035sn.jpg

image036pw.jpg

Sorry Beavis, I didnt even think to read any forum rules and I also thought i had faaaar more posts than I do. Iv been a member for a while, attended a meet in Aberdeen... I must just do a lot more reading than posting.

Forgot to mention the mileage but as stated in my pistonheads advert it is 43000

Stew, yeah, the rx7 is for sale aswell... that will definately bring a tear to the eye watching it drive away up the street! ofcourse if anyone here fancies it, feel free to discuss :p

forgot to add, iv owned the car since march 2009, the clutch and flywheel was done 8-9000 miles ago, and has seen 100% commuter mileage only with 80% of it being motorway, it is never driven hard. the brakes have done about 2000 miles.

I almost thought I had a chance of selling the car there last day or so, I met a guy as much as I could for price, and left it for the night, I thought he might have just been a time waster and wouldnt get any more contact, but he actually called me up this morning and told me straight over the phone that he spoke with his wife and they just couldnt stretch over his budget. but i couldnt move either, especially since brakes, clutch and flywheel are essentially still new

iv altered my price with regards to this near sale as im obviously close to the money. also i have sorted my next car and it is being held by the garage purely becuase my dad is good friends with the owner, but i dont want it to drag on and start looking like im taking the **** so i need to shift the Z... NOW

£10,000

thanks a lot Alex

Alex fitted the clutch and fly, supplied the brakes also and was a great teacher to get me to do them myself, amazing satisfaction too! wouldnt mind getting the chance to do more things like that with you mate if you ever have time, your just up the road. Iv always wanted to do more myself

oh yeah, could you PM or text me your bank details and il send that money for the book, i wont be able to drop in on the road down this weekend so il pay for postage too.

• 3 weeks later...

hey again folks

back online after 2/3 weeks of being offline due to personal things, plus my car was in a knock, some nugget drove into the back of me whilst i was stationary...honestly...some people!! A tad frustrating to say the least after only just advertising the car.

insurance took care of all, no problems, and car was in the garage for around a week whilst waiting for parts from nissan. the job took a day and i was phoned the day after to collect.

i got an AMG merc barge too as a courtesy car!! it was very nice :teeth:

the car now has a completely new rear bumper and new exhaust tips as one side had been bent a little. i asked more than once about any damage underneath, there is none, and slam panel is completely intact and undamaged. Bodywyse in Kirkcaldy, Fife, is where the work was done, approved and selected by insurance company

repair is perfect

------------------------------

on the other hand, i have had someone come see the car, the 1st to actually come view the car in person, rather than these internet timewasters who ask for more pics and then you never hear from them again! :angry: he is a member of here also

he works for a tyre company. couple things pointed out... front tyres... there isnt that much left. legal at the moment but hey, i cant grumble too much about it.

and the car key. i was only given one car key ( the one with the buttons ) from the garage i bought the car from, and when i asked if he had a second key, his answer was thats all i was given by the owner when he traded in his Z. anyhow, i didnt see it as that big a problem as iv owned a few cars over the years that have only had one.. but the guy is after a second key. i spoke to alex about this on the phone after he left and he said same as what i thought, its not a huge issue.

im told the going rate is £100 to get a programmed key????? would it not only be a cut key for gaining entry to the car that i would need? my old ek9 had a buttoned key and the spare was a basic cut key which didnt start engine but opened the car up without breaking in.

anyhow...he seems keen and we are just to meet on a final price, i put forward the price of 9800 to him in a text, which is allowing for pretty much the full cost of the two NEW tyres ( although im tempted to go speak to a few of my mates in car places and get some good part worns on ). i think thats fair since my front tyres are not needing replaced like... today or tomorrow. what do people think?

as the advert says, new brakes and clutch only recently done which cost big money if needed, low miles at 44k. parkers guide says good private sale £10500 with average 60000 miles, and interior trim is an extra...

my text to him yesterday went something like :

cant grumble about tyres and just how i know people running around with 1 key, or 1 buttoned key and a blank combo, and how its not that big a deal. then i said something like, at the already reduced price of 10000 for members of 350z-uk its aleady been commented that it is a bargain, its 10250 on pistonheads, and as discussed when he was at my house id take 9800 but no more, which allows for his tyres in near future. its a good strong car.

i received a text last night sayin :

cheapest he can get the tyres for 2 bridgestone 050 is 120 a corner, and he really would need a second key. rate is £100 to have a new key supplied and programmed at the dealer. what would you accept bearing in mind 2 tyres are needed, a key, and original headunit ( which i have to change back to the Bose unit btw folks ) but what would i take with the flip out dvd screen included

soooo....in my opinion, i still dont think i should bend anymore than 9800. its reduced enough at 10000 in my opinion with the clutch and brakes, and me saying 9800, for the sake of NEW bridgestone tyres i thought is good of me! as said above, i could get good part worns, and iv no problem getting a second unprogrammed key which will atleast gain access to the car.

the headunit i just need to find ( lost in house moving and in a box somewhere lol ) as truthfully i dont want to sell the flip out screen unit as that was 700 odd smackers 2 years ago and iv never had the same quality with any other unit. i wouldnt be saying 9800 if that were to go!!

opinions people???

i know its christmas soon and a time of giving.. but hmmmm

I'd sort the tyres out myself as I can get them cheap Martin. To be honest I wouldn't put part worn tyres on any car of mines.

Phoned nissan in Glasgow today, they quoted me £82 for a key + vat, £50+vat for programming which seems awful steep.

I'll give you a bell/text later on.

Cheers

At £9800 this car represents fantastic value for money even if it will require two tyres shortly.

Even though it is desirable to have a spare key it is not a major issue.

Martin, you have moved from your PH advertised price to 10K for forum members and dropping a further £200 is extremely generous.

You would be hard pushed to find a similar car of this year and mileage in this condition.

Alex.

i was at nissan dunfermline ( flear and thomson ) today, and have been quoted for the key at 110 all fully programmed

i have also managed to get 2 brand new bridgestone tyres, which i collect tomorrow

i am also in discussion with a guy on here for a bose headunit as i think my dad has well and trully royally ****ed me by chucking mine out that was in the garage!!! :rant: what a prat lol

ofcourse... he denys all charges :yawn:

iv never really seen an issue only having one key, but if its going to sell the car, il get it for you

so with the key, and 2 new tyres fitted to the front and stock headunit back in, its back to original price stated here. £10000

been unable to use phone today, at my mums, poor signal firstly and cant really answer it easily a lot of the time.

will text you quite soon

At £9800 this car represents fantastic value for money even if it will require two tyres shortly.

Even though it is desirable to have a spare key it is not a major issue.

Martin, you have moved from your PH advertised price to 10K for forum members and dropping a further £200 is extremely generous.

You would be hard pushed to find a similar car of this year and mileage in this condition.

Alex.

I've seen this car recently and it's as tidy as I remember. Good honest car for 10k with new tyres! Bargain!

thanks stew

all being well, its going to be paid for and taken away on saturday by stephen

as much as i realistically need to sell the car, iv still got that stomachy feeling, i really love the Z, im going to miss it a lot

Out of interest, who did you get insured for that price from?!?

Im 25 and am struggling to get anything less than £1400 a year (No claims discount, no points or accidents, low band postcode etc etc!)

Cheers in advance!