Your top 5 Iphone apps

Pic2Shop - take a photo of the barcode of a book/game/dvd and it will look it up on amazon instantly

RK Free - records a journey, be it run, walk, bike ride and shows your average/split speeds, and route on google maps

Ragdoll blaster lite - shoot ragdoll men at a target, in increasingly difficult levels

Jumicam - view your webcam on your home pc!

HUD - reverse image of a head up display to put on your dash to show your speed and nearest speed cams etc... but only worls at night.

i only have a couple, and only the free ones; can any one say "tightarse" :lol:

got a spirit level, paper toss, sniper game

Ive got shed loads, to be fair most are free ones, try microcars lite. thats free and good fun, mx mayhems the most addictive one but it might be out of your budget at 59p tight pants :lol:

iMobsters - Mob RPG game (taking over my life)

RacingLive - As above but street racing

LiveMail - Allows me to access my hotmail like in the standard email app (very cool and handy)

GymGoal Lite - Gym trainer, contains heaps of routines and animations to show correct technique (not used this in a few months :blush: need to get back to the gym)

Mouthoff - Puts fake mouths in front of yours and it copies your movements (good laugh after a few pints)

R

Dont have one yet, but looking to go out and try and get one today.

One app not mentioned before is RouteBuddy Atlas. OS maps on the phone without the need of a net connection. You have to buy the maps, but they are about the same price as an OS map. Brill for not so challenging walks where you just need a bit of guidance on the route :thumbs:

Talk about flashing back to early 80s this is just the same thing when personal computers first came on the scene and everyone was scrabbling to make games (apps for you young uns) for them

nothing new eh

:lol:

My favourite one is the 'turn it off and get a life' app! :lol: Most unsociable things in the world iPhones. All I see are people sat in pubs mindlessly tapping a tiny screen and not actually talking to each other..... :dummy:

My favourite one is the 'turn it off and get a life' app! :lol: Most unsociable things in the world iPhones. All I see are people sat in pubs mindlessly tapping a tiny screen and not actually talking to each other..... :dummy:

We're breeding a new race Rob, its like invasion of the body snatchers when you get one... you'll see :lol:

One more that a few people i've spoken to havent realised - but its not an app... you can watch BBC iPlayer perfectly on the phone too. Granted you have to be in a wifi area, but i watch tv shows on my lunch at work, and i even listened to the whole of the F1 show last week!

One more that a few people i've spoken to havent realised - but its not an app... you can watch BBC iPlayer perfectly on the phone too. Granted you have to be in a wifi area, but i watch tv shows on my lunch at work, and i even listened to the whole of the F1 show last week!

I got this new thing, it's called a telly and I can sit on a sofa and watch things on that. :lol::p

I have had one in my posession, just don't get it. I know what I want to eat, I know where I am, I know how to get the weather and I don't need something to tell me where the nearest gay dogging site is! :headhurt::lol:

I got this new thing, it's called a telly and I can sit on a sofa and watch things on that. :lol::p

I have had one in my posession, just don't get it. I know what I want to eat, I know where I am, I know how to get the weather and I don't need something to tell me where the nearest gay dogging site is! :headhurt::lol:

Yeh, but watching tv shows while im in the office? Now thats useful. I obviously dont watch it at home do i.

Yeh, but watching tv shows while im in the office? Now thats useful. I obviously dont watch it at home do i.

No idea. I gotta work in my office....... :p:lol: