On behalf of all Manks and Northern folk

stanski

Relating to Come Dine with me - on at the moment - from Manchester!

We are not all total f***witts like they are! :boxing:

Where the hell do they find these people for this programme - its like they are all Chavs but we dont know as they dont wear the usual outwardly uniform to identify them! :blackeye:

i think this same thing when i watch the news (or other programs where they have been some people from the NE) and they interview people in the street about local affairs (mainly Football etc.) and i think to my self what must people think and where do they find these people i have come up with the conclusion that they deliberately go out looking for f***witts etc.

i live in suffolk, but was born in the west country and all my uni mates think i've slept with my mother, as apparently suffolks and west country folks are all in-bred.

i told them i lived in essex for the majority of my childhood, so now they think i'm stupid and an easy lay :doh:

i'm half australian as well, so they also think i'm some kind of beer swilling criminal

sterotypes are a biatch, and you won't find me making them.

so you lot all back down the mines on monday, oh and have any of you lot discovered that electric-mc-trickery stuff, i hear it makes candles go on and off at the flick of a switch. :lol:

i live in suffolk, but was born in the west country and all my uni mates think i've slept with my mother, as apparently suffolks and west country folks are all in-bred.

i told them i lived in essex for the majority of my childhood, so now they think i'm stupid and an easy lay :doh:

i'm half australian as well, so they also think i'm some kind of beer swilling criminal

sterotypes are a biatch, and you won't find me making them.

so you lot all back down the mines on monday, oh and have any of you lot discovered that electric-mc-trickery stuff, i hear it makes candles go on and off at the flick of a switch. :lol:

Mmm - I think my nickname came about because you stereo typed my Irish heritage and transformed me from a respectable young man into aTarmac laying thieving gypsy !!!

Ive not even got an accent you southern shandy drinking b*stard !!!!!!

:lol:;)

Ah beggarra to be sure to be sure! :lol:

Well off to bed soon got ta bath cat

We've heard of that electricery indeed work of dark forces it is... nowt wrong with candles though just wish my wippet would stop sh**ing in the living room I keep standing in it when I get up in middle of night to go outside to loo! :lol:

Byyy eck lad!

Nite all :yawn::wave:

i agree with the shandy drinking one sounds much better :lol::thumbs:

You know the score Lamby, can't get more Northern than where you are without crossing the boarder.... Speaking of which im up your way for a night out with the lads on the 17th Oct.

Been a couple of years since ive been out in the toon. Any recommendations where to go...

yeah your right there :lol: not many miles til you cross the border :lol:

depends what your after you will hav a good night here ever you go really depends what kind of a scene your after :lol:

quay side is a good night, and up in the gate. night clubs i suggest liquid

and there are a few good places around the central station

i hope that is of some help too you

and hope you enjoy your neet doon the toon :lol::lol::lol:

yeah your right there :lol: not many miles til you cross the border :lol:

depends what your after you will hav a good night here ever you go really depends what kind of a scene your after :lol:

quay side is a good night, and up in the gate. night clubs i suggest liquid

and there are a few good places around the central station

i hope that is of some help too you

and hope you enjoy your neet doon the toon :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers bud :thumbs:

Ive been a few times b4, we tend to just stumble on places really... That boat with the revolving dance floor has gone now hasnt it ?

Not really after much.... usual night out consists of getting poo faced, staring at women that are out of my league and eating a dirty kebab

What more do you want :thumbs: