BLACK GT4 TYNE TUNNEL

Vik54

On private plate - pulled up next to me in the Q for the tunnel about 5pm Thursday evening - not particularly friendly either - I mean right next to me and not even an acknowledgment :dry:

.............and then today I broke up a 'lovely' convoy of MGs in the borders :lol:

i have a similar tale - this guy has been passing me for over a year on my way home from work and never waved back - dirty black zed, he's always got a suit on and phone stuck to his ear. On Thursday night I THINK he waved! I never posted a spotted because i think he may have been picking his nose and i just thought he was waving!

Och - he was probably a bit worried by the insane looking blonde bird grinning accross at him :teeth: when he had his woman in the car ! :lol: I didn't take it personally :thumbs:

I have experienced that grin. :scare:

Yeah but remember I'm x - eyed so can you be sure I was looking at you? :lol:

i have a similar tale - this guy has been passing me for over a year on my way home from work and never waved back - dirty black zed, he's always got a suit on and phone stuck to his ear. On Thursday night I THINK he waved! I never posted a spotted because i think he may have been picking his nose and i just thought he was waving!

I travel to Leeds at least once a week, down the A1. I often pass a ginger Z going south just past the A64 York junction. It's always about 8.30am, it;'s always doing about 50mph in the inside lane! Is that you Nixy?

Just recently my return trips up to Newcastle have hada some friendly encounters with Azure 54 plates, just like mine :) Don't know if the guys are on this forum.

Drove to London last week and had a good nod and wave with a young lad (looked about 18!!!) driving a white 370Z. Where do thes young 'uns get the money!

I travel to Leeds at least once a week, down the A1. I often pass a ginger Z going south just past the A64 York junction. It's always about 8.30am, it;'s always doing about 50mph in the inside lane! Is that you Nixy?

No its not me you cheeky git! I'm just flying out of my village at that time - usually late and NOT doing 50mph............. :lol: Anyway you know my number plate so....... :p