Another "which service" question?? :D

FabalsZ

Got a 2003GT UK with 50k on the clock and am a little worried about previous services, I can see no history of a P3. .

Previous services as follows:

P1- 9k

P2- 18k

P1- 27k

P2- 35k

P1- 42k

Should i get it in for a P3 ASAP???

Also what prices am I looking at for providing everything for the service, oil, plugs etc (from envy)?

Thanks for any help

As there is no difference at all between a P2 and a P3 (apart from the cost) nothing will have been missed, so no need to worry. You may want to check if the plugs have been changed as they should be done by 54,000 miles and check if/when the last brake fluid and coolant changes were done as these are normally separate service items and not done automatically at the right time.

Just get another P2 done at 51,000 miles and do the plugs, brake fluid and coolant if this hasn't been done yet/in the last two years.

Second P2 should have been a P3, I'd get a P3 at 51k and start again with the schedule.......not going to make a massive difference now your out of warranty but may affect resale if your schedule is out......

Gonna have to do pretty much the above - previous owner of mine has not stuck to the schedule at all and it's hugely overdue - so, booked for a P2 shortly @ just shy of 29, and we'll start again from scratch. ;)