Fast Car Crashes.Can you tell what they are?Reveal

nurrish

:scare:

500x_Ferrari_360_port.jpg

What was it? Ferrari 360 Modena

How Fast? 130 MPH

What happened? The moron driver was showing off for his girlfriend in France when he lost control and hit power posts, splitting the car in two. Amazingly, both survived the accident.

500x_high528_081502_002.jpg

What was it? BMW 528i

How Fast? 135 MPH

What happened? This is what happens when a tire blows at high speeds. The car rolled, eventually coming to a stop by way of a concrete pillar.

500x_highslk_20051028_001.jpg

What was it? Mercedes Benz SLK

How Fast?135 MPH

What happened? There's not much left of an open-topped SLK after it hit a tree in Germany at speed.

500x_highcorvette_20080120_002.jpg

What was it? Chevrolet Corvette C5

How Fast? 140 MPH

What happened? Despite being a high performance car, taking a Corvette up to 140 MPH on a Texas highway is a recipe for disaster, as evidenced here.

500x_hightvr_20060222_002.jpg

What was it? TVR T350C

How Fast? 140 MPH

What happened? This South African crash is pretty brutal. The driver lost control at 140 MPH, hit a concrete barrier, and smashed into an overpass. You know a crash is violent when even the wheels are shattered.

500x_highmurcielago_20050801_004.jpg

What was it? Lamborghini Murcielago

How Fast? 150 MPH

What happened? After owning the car for six days, this Egyptian driver decided to take it out to the desert and go for broke. Broke is what he got when a truck cut him off and he rolled the car, though he did make it out alive.

500x_highenzo_20051103_001.jpg

What was it? Ferrari Enzo

How Fast? 160 MPH

What happened? The driver in this crash wasn't so lucky and died after crashing at 160 MPH, spreading the car out over a huge debris field in Italy.

500x_medium_2678025786_eb49719291_o.jpg

What was it? Mercedes McLaren SLR

How Fast? 165 MPH

What happened? The SLR's 22 year old Qatari driver was showing off for his passenger when he lost control, rolling the car into the desert. This one was also fatal.

and a couple of young drivers as well, now you can see why insurance is expensive on performance cars for under 25's

I'll remember that if I want insurance in France, Germany, South Africa, Italy, USA, Egypt or Quatar....

there are similiar ones in this country, just the cars in the cars aren't as sporty.

didn't a footballer spank his ferrari in a tunnel in the uk?

IMO speeding doesn't cause crashes, its people not looking/not paying attention that causes crashes.

I know im going to get stick for this but people drive at high speeds on tracks safely cause everyone is paying attention to their surroundings but all of a sudden on the road speeding causes crashes? I don't think so.

"What was it? Lamborghini Murcielago

How Fast? 150 MPH

What happened? After owning the car for six days, this Egyptian driver decided to take it out to the desert and go for broke. Broke is what he got when a truck cut him off and he rolled the car, though he did make it out alive."

In this crash it wasn't speed that causes the accident, it was the truck driver being careless.

P.s Im not promoting speeding, im merely saying that it often doesn't cause the crash!

Paul

Some real bad ones there, i don't think you can really say it's not down to speed as in most of them cases if they were doing sensible speeds then they probably wouldn't have crashed. I can see what you're saying about unskilled drivers but you have to consider other drivers actions and also the roads probably aren't fit for some of those speeds, i know a few roads near me that if you were to go more than 100mph then you'd soon end up in a field.

IMO speeding doesn't cause crashes, its people not looking/not paying attention that causes crashes.

I know im going to get stick for this but people drive at high speeds on tracks safely cause everyone is paying attention to their surroundings but all of a sudden on the road speeding causes crashes? I don't think so.

"What was it? Lamborghini Murcielago

How Fast? 150 MPH

What happened? After owning the car for six days, this Egyptian driver decided to take it out to the desert and go for broke. Broke is what he got when a truck cut him off and he rolled the car, though he did make it out alive."

In this crash it wasn't speed that causes the accident, it was the truck driver being careless.

P.s Im not promoting speeding, im merely saying that it often doesn't cause the crash!

Paul

Ha ha, I love your way of thinking Dude :lol:

Dam truck drivers :angry:

Quality :D

Always drive for what you can see. He was going too fast for someone to be able to pull out on him and not stop.

Still, shows you how strong trees are going by one of those pics!

+1 Always drive at a speed in which you are able to react/stop to the distance in which you can see. A good friend of mine was killed by some 21year old idiot in a subaru driving like a prick to fast for the distance in which he could see and the road layout. The driver survived and now has to live with killing 2people by driving to fast 4 the conditions etc.

Personally I love speed and im a huge petrol head and have a racing licence. But will only drive at speed when its safe to do so, and public roads are no-way safe for more than 100mph, Most roads considerably less IMO