FS: 07 Black 300bhp GT - PRICE REDUCED £10k

hotrain69

Can't believe I'm even thinking about this, but an opportunity has come up from work which will mean I won't get to use my Z much, so toying with the idea of selling it. Will be very sad to let it go if I have to, as I've only just got the final mods for it.

In no hurry to sell up unless I get the money I want for it. So just gauging interest out there and put it on here as an ongoing thing. Have spent alot of time, effort and money on this baby, and will get photos up once i have some time it's had a wash.

So here goes............

2007 (UK 07 plate) Black 350Z couple (300ps)

GT spec (Cruise control, seats have been upgraded, but wiring for heated seats still in, and upgraded ICE - see below)

34,000 miles

Full Service History (Nissan and Japex - trusted trader here), HPI Clear

Tax till -July 2012

Garaged

EXTERIOR:

Varis Carbon Fibre Front Lip/Splitter

Carbon Fibre Door handle covers

Carbon B Pillars (Nismo logo)

Carbon Side Z Inserts

Stubby Aerial

Rare Amuse Rear Valance

Likwid Art Rear Badge (Red)

Yellow stuff brake pads

Limited Edition 5zigen Miracle Fireball Exhaust

BBS RGR 19'' wheels (recently refurbed)

BBS Centre Caps

JWT Popcharger

INTERIOR:

Recaro Speed seats (Black Leather outer, Red Alcantara inner) - just fitted brand new

Bride Seat Rails

350Z Mats

Factory Fitted Birdview Sat Nav

Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD headunit

Bluetooth and Ipod Adaptors

Rear-view Camera

Rear Parking Sensors

2 x Audiobahn AW1006t 10" subs (under rear strut)

Alpine Amps MRD-M500 and MRD-M300

DreamCustomz Carbon Rear Strut Cover

Nismo Black Aluminium Gearknob

Red Shift Boot

Richbrook Black Aluminium Handbrake Lever

Red Handbrake Gaitor

Nismo Seatbelt Pads

Think that is all for now. As you can see a lot of time and effort has gone into this car and I would really love to see it go to a great home and good owner.

£10,000

Any questions or queries get in touch. And will be putting photos up as soon as I can.

Thanks

MOD edit: heading price changed 4/1/2011 to reflect new advertised price.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted for you mate,

Seen this car in the flesh and i got to say its a stunner. Sorry to see you selling it, I hope it finds a worthy home

thanks buddy. yeh, will be sad to let it go when it does happen. but sometimes just got to make these big decisions i guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you got all the standard parts? I know its a ballache but I don't think your going to get £20k for a MY06 zed, but you may do if you take it back to stock and sell off the mods...........Lexx couldn't shift his 313 bhp modded white zed for £19k..........

Have you got all the standard parts? I know its a ballache but I don't think your going to get £20k for a MY06 zed, but you may do if you take it back to stock and sell off the mods...........Lexx couldn't shift his 313 bhp modded white zed for £19k..........

yes, i do agree with what you are saying. just need to work out what i can let it go for realistically. dont have the standard parts but if it's not going to sell for what i need then i will just have to keep it i guess.

• 1 month later...