Jordan (Katie Price)

Beavis

If i see one more frickin paper with this stupid bint on the front cover i swear i will explode :angry::rant::lol:

Why do papers think we are bothered. I dont give a toss who she as shagged,married,split up with and been raped by :bang:

And now the News of the world is advertising another world exclusive tomorrow on the tv with that stupid bint plastered in make up. :yuck: How much can you write about one stupid woman :surrender:

Do me a favour you stupid woman.....................drop dead :lol:

erm i dont watch tv lol. just the sweeney, and news. but really she is to be applauded, who else would put up with peter andre bless his abs, complete empty vessel. its this kind of media from us and all the others that prolong her media exposure.

I did hear that beavis is her agent. gaining extra mods. like silicone headlamp implants. :teeth:

erm i dont watch tv lol. just the sweeney, and news. but really she is to be applauded, who else would put up with peter andre bless his abs, complete empty vessel. its this kind of media from us and all the others that prolong her media exposure.

I did hear that beavis is her agent. gaining extra mods. like silicone headlamp implants. :teeth:

PMSL -

every time I feel some sympathy for her she does something daft like NOTW! :rant:

Peter Andre is well rid of her........................met him once a Heathow Airport year's ago. He was signing an autograph for my daughter when this bloke came passed and shouted w****r at him :scare: He took it in his stride............he had a large entourage of young ladies with him ;)

i did really laugh at Beavis' original post though - classic! :lol::lol:

I lost it for a minute Nixy. :lol:

A guy said to me that i would not kick it out of bed :surrender: I would rather dunk my head in a vat full of boiling chip fat :lol:

I said i would actually then i would sell my story to the NOTW :lol:

I can see the headline now...............BEAVIS TELLS JORDAN TO **** OFF SENSATION!!

:lol::lol::lol:

i don't follow celebrity gossip, couldn't give a monkey's all these celebrities who are famous for being famous should be loaded on a bus and pushed off a cliff. they're a waste of space. what ever happened to proper news :dry:

they set a bad image and are poor role models for a gullable population and the younger generation.