Vortech Kit

Ian

whats the company name, my guess is if they do the aston then it should be a fairly sound piece of kit, do you know what super charger they would be using i.e do they make there own supercharger, or do they use something like a rotrex and then build there own kit around it.

i'd possibly be interested but fear the price will push me out of this. i doubt they could bring the cost down that much over whats already on offer in the states so you'd still be looking at around £10,000. if they were under the £5000 mark then its a very do able installation.

i'm not looking for ball breaking performance, so would want something that ran alongside stock with out going down the new internals etc. and with a ecu reflash from abby it could be very tasty bit of kit

I got quoted from vortech £4100 delivered to my doorstep for there stage 2 with intercooler....and it is just about diy-able. Obviously you need to factor in import duties but still not bad

Stage 2?

Vortech only comes in tuner or complete setups. I assume at that price its the full setup?

sounds tempting,

be interested to see what theser guys come up with.

if its affordable and can be done DIY i might look into it.

IMO I can't see it coming in cheaper than a Vortech. I would stick with something that is tried & tested on the Z :)