Hilarious knockout face !!!!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

LOL, what a face.

Anybody remember what happened to Corey Hill when he went for the leg kick and snapped his leg in half?

That was gruesome.

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3eaoanZ5pI

I remember this.. it was put on for the american troops right ?? Im not watching it though as its :yuck:

Don't know if he's fought since... doubtful but im a bit out of touch since it went to ESPN

:scare:

Yeah, it was an undercard fight too, which wasn't aired, just recorded.

I only recently watched UFC 102, was really hoping The Dean of Mean chalking up another win, but meh.

But what can I say about Randy Couture....I hope I could be as fit as him when I reach 46.

Yeah he's a legend.. Chuck Liddell was always my favourite fighter but he lost his way a bit.. his autobiography was a good read though... Mind you so was Dog the Bounty Hunters... even my missus enjoyed his book !! :blush:

RT... Thats why I didnt watch it... type football broken legs, that will get you puking too :yuck:

oh god why did i keep watching about 6 different events of a similar snapping nature, my dinner is very unsettled now :yuck: dam youtube suggested links!! :rant:

crazy fool, lol :lol: i made the mistake of watching the worlds largest zit/pimple, my wife told me to watch it, i usually have a strong stomach, but i actually felt a cold sweat come on watching it, damn youtube :lol:

Yeah, it was an undercard fight too, which wasn't aired, just recorded.

I only recently watched UFC 102, was really hoping The Dean of Mean chalking up another win, but meh.

But what can I say about Randy Couture....I hope I could be as fit as him when I reach 46.

Yeah he's a legend.. Chuck Liddell was always my favourite fighter but he lost his way a bit.. his autobiography was a good read though... Mind you so was Dog the Bounty Hunters... even my missus enjoyed his book !! :blush:

RT... Thats why I didnt watch it... type football broken legs, that will get you puking too :yuck:

I meant Husky.. RT isnt as squemish as us :blush:

ok so dont got to this playlist. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... disgusting basically most of the stuff is no longer available due to mass puking but whats there will turn your stomach, i have limits and just found them. :surrender:

lol yeah they are the ones i was talking about the first one was the one my wife showed me, must admit i watched it all the way through, i just couldn't not :blush:

yeah sorry mate :lol: was youtubes fault really.

no wait, it was rich!!!

richtea.jpg:not_me:

crazy fool, lol i made the mistake of watching the worlds largest zit/pimple, my wife told me to watch it, i usually have a strong stomach, but i actually felt a cold sweat come on watching it, damn youtube