nissanservice.co.uk

ug45cwb

Anyone tried this website? They quoted £330 for full service, aircon recharge and MOT, including pickup and delivery. This is about what my local garage charged for just a service, so the price is good, but I have some concerns.

No idea what garage they will be using, and I think my car is due a P2 service. I assume full service means P3. Anyone with experience with this website? Cheers

don't know if CS does services, but he might be able to reccomend someone. although i'm guessing the low milage means its still in nissan warrenty.

have a look at the dealers praise and woes section, there should be some b'ham based dealers who do a good job

Anyone tried this website? They quoted £330 for full service, aircon recharge and MOT, including pickup and delivery. This is about what my local garage charged for just a service, so the price is good, but I have some concerns.

No idea what garage they will be using, and I think my car is due a P2 service. I assume full service means P3. Anyone with experience with this website? Cheers

Best to give them a ring on 0844 277 1262 and ask them which garage they will be using.

I have asked them on line for a quote for a cam belt replacement on my Zed. ;)

Ive PMd CS and hes taking a while to reply. Plus hes not that local. I said I wouldn't use West Way Birmingham again after they charged me £517 to fix window, don't ring you when your car is ready EVER even tho they say they will ALWAYS, the glorified receptionist guy in there is a total nodder and when they cleaned my car (without me asking them to) it came back dirty and swirled.

Never used colliers but when I rang for a quote they didnt seem interested. Im not aware of any other local garages.

Ive PMd CS and hes taking a while to reply. Plus hes not that local. I said I wouldn't use West Way Birmingham again after they charged me £517 to fix window, don't ring you when your car is ready EVER even tho they say they will ALWAYS, the glorified receptionist guy in there is a total nodder and when they cleaned my car (without me asking them to) it came back dirty and swirled.

Never used colliers but when I rang for a quote they didnt seem interested. Im not aware of any other local garages.

I've just sent the PM reply to you again, I asked which service it was that you needed... :thumbs:

They rang me back today saying they had arranged my service. I asked them which garage, it was something like "cheap as chips fleet servicing" no joke. Told them to cancel. Total lack of zest for a website called nissanservice that doesn't actually do nissan services.

• 3 weeks later...