How Big is The Boot/Hatch?

Tricky-Ricky

Can anyone tell me what the boot dimensions are, i realise that the first part from the divider to the brace are not very big, but what is the available space to the rear of it? and also how deep is it from floor to the hatch, maybe a strange question but is there enough room to get a cat carrier in? the plastic flight case type? We have and used to breed Siamese cats, and should a trip to the vets be needed will the Carrier go in the hatch space or is it the passenger seat/wifes lap.

Can anyone tell me what the boot dimensions are, i realise that the first part from the divider to the brace are not very big, but what is the available space to the rear of it? and also how deep is it from floor to the hatch, maybe a strange question but is there enough room to get a cat carrier in? the plastic flight case type? We have and used to breed Siamese cats, and should a trip to the vets be needed will the Carrier go in the hatch space or is it the passenger seat/wifes lap.

Put the wife in the boot and cats on front seat :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously - very little room in back i'm affraid

The cat carriers out at home so can give it a test try in the morning if you want? Will let you know the result. I'm guessing most carriers are the same size, but feeling it's not gonna fit.

There's also a cubby hole behind the passenger seat. Sure they couldn't escape from there :lol:

ditch the carrier and put the cat in the cargo net ;) ... you'll be able to fit a carrier's width and letgth in probably but the height is an issue as the boot is v shallow, although you could just remove the fasle floor and spare wheel?

I was going to suggest a carrier bag :blush:

lol, ive actually got a huge 15" subwoofer in there atm lool :p

not sure the cats would appreciate sitting on that when ur pumping out some tunes!

did think about removing my spare wheel too to gain a bit of extra space. Plus you'd save quite a lot of weight!